Racial preferences when choosing a provider

Pink pussies matter.
Thanks lady lumps!! Wish you'd have stayed alittle longer!! So far this is a cool thread because I've been wondering this myself and how these guys can say some of the things that are so negative or just shitty on what they want and don't want and some people just think it's okay..... And why does everything have to be about race that doesn't make a personality or how fun an appt will be Originally Posted by *.EnticingOrchids.*
Lol, but everyone's cool with the no AA policy. Oh, alright. Im light skinned as well, native mixed with AA, but i feel i should be judged by personality as well. I would prefer personality over race, because i do converse with providers.
Lol, but everyone's cool with the no AA policy. Oh, alright. Im light skinned as well, native mixed with AA, but i feel i should be judged by personality as well. I would prefer personality over race, because i do converse with providers. Originally Posted by Eccie_award
Dude I feel ya. I do have that policy but if you look closely they're exceptions. No I dont speak for everyone but I've had really bad experiences one that almost cost me my life but instead I have a nice little scar from my lips to chin. I've been made weary when selecting people to come into my home and respect me and it. So I'm sorry if you feel that way. Not everyone's bad. I've noticed the dude that try's harder to see me is really worth seeing. So hence those exceptions
You know to be honest some of y'all should really attend some of theses gatherings. You do meet people that you would have never even thought to see. Shit I can't even tell you how many people wouldn't have seen me or vice versa if we hadn't of met in a social standpoint.
You know to be honest some of y'all should really attend some of theses gatherings. You do meet people that you would have never even thought to see. Shit I can't even tell you how many people wouldn't have seen me or vice versa if we hadn't of met in a social standpoint. Originally Posted by *.EnticingOrchids.*
This.
Dude I feel ya. I do have that policy but if you look closely they're exceptions. No I dont speak for everyone but I've had really bad experiences one that almost cost me my life but instead I have a nice little scar from my lips to chin. I've been made weary when selecting people to come into my home and respect me and it. So I'm sorry if you feel that way. Not everyone's bad. I've noticed the dude that try's harder to see me is really worth seeing. So hence those exceptions Originally Posted by *.EnticingOrchids.*
Before some people get their panties in a bunch, im not going any deeper after this. To me it's not that a provider wont see me, i have a problem with being judged. A race is being judged as a whole, negatively.

Be weary, sweetheart that's what's suppose to happen in life. Not a discrimitory policy. If you would have had this experience with any other race, would you have been biased towards the entire race or would you treat it as an isolated event?
That's why I make exceptions not everyone is bad yo
Long story short how the fuck can anyone have a preference when no one is of "pure" anything anymore. And if you are its some gross fucking shit.... Game of thrones come to mind...👀
I'm glad I'm white so I don't have to think about this so hard, cause that's one thing I hate is to be wasting time thinking.
Everyone has their preferences. Nothing wrong with that. As long as it's conveyed in a respectful way. Things are simple. It's when people make a huge deal on race and ethnicity that issues arise. But then again. It's the world we live in.
I love Latinas but I definitely enjoy women of all races.
I think the amount of melanin in your skin says NOTHING to do with what "race" you/someone is.

Example: MOST my reviews say I'm a white girl, a few other say I'm "mixed", still a few others say I'm "Latina/Hispanic." NOBODY ever really asks but in REALITY, I'm half Armenian and Half Spanish. (Strange combo I know)

Yet gentlemen who "prefer" one race over another for whatever reason will stay to play even though they don't know my actual RACE. I suppose the real question is do you prefer dark meat or white meat. (Cause that's REALLY what it boils down to)

To me, white, black, yellow, purple, chameleon, ect...I don't see an issue because money is STILL just as green as the next guys. I believe that as long as you can behave yourself, respect the provider's rules and keep it cool all around, fuck what shade of "diverse" you are. We are all in it as a whole bunch of perverted guys and gals wanting to get off so as long as you know what deodorant is and you know how to fucking count your donation fee CORRECTLY, I really don't see an issue.

I'm a mutt. I'm picky, but I'm pretty color blind if everything else feels right. Just my 2 cents worth 2 cents

~AG~
I think the amount of melanin in your skin says NOTHING to do with what "race" you/someone is.

Example: MOST my reviews say I'm a white girl, a few other say I'm "mixed", still a few others say I'm "Latina/Hispanic." NOBODY ever really asks but in REALITY, I'm half Armenian and Half Spanish. (Strange combo I know)

Yet gentlemen who "prefer" one race over another for whatever reason will stay to play even though they don't know my actual RACE. I suppose the real question is do you prefer dark meat or white meat. (Cause that's REALLY what it boils down to)

To me, white, black, yellow, purple, chameleon, ect...I don't see an issue because money is STILL just as green as the next guys. I believe that as long as you can behave yourself, respect the provider's rules and keep it cool all around, fuck what shade of "diverse" you are. We are all in it as a whole bunch of perverted guys and gals wanting to get off so as long as you know what deodorant is and you know how to fucking count your donation fee CORRECTLY, I really don't see an issue.

I'm a mutt. I'm picky, but I'm pretty color blind if everything else feels right. Just my 2 cents worth 2 cents

~AG~ Originally Posted by ~Arriana Grey~
Hmmm, A lowkey voice of reason. In Ga, a mutt is a trash mixed breed dog.....i knooow that is not you. Lol
Willing !!!! That should have been one of the choices.

Seriously, I believe most of us hobbyist look for quality and class most of all. Just look at the most successful providers on this board, that's the qualities they possess. Same here--although when I head out to an AMP, I'm usually in the mood for Asian. But I have been pleasantly surprised at these establishments by a non Asian on occasion.

Now age is one dynamic which comes into play more than race or ethnicity; JMHO
Willing !!!! That should have been one of the choices.

Seriously, I believe most of us hobbyist look for quality and class most of all. Just look at the most successful providers on this board, that's the qualities they possess. Same here--although when I head out to an AMP, I'm usually in the mood for Asian. But I have been pleasantly surprised at these establishments by a non Asian on occasion.

Now age is one dynamic which comes into play more than race or ethnicity; JMHO Originally Posted by Coolpops
Great point about the age!!!