The First PM/Text/Call...How Do You Do it?

I usually send the lady a seasonal dic pic of my 1.3" of dangling death.
For me, I send a PM, titled Hello

I begin by asking how she's doing that day. Trying to "break the ice." Let her know I'm not a total jerk!!!

Then I tell her that I love her pic and read good reviews of her.

Then I tell her, I would like to meet and ask if she's interested.

Then hope for reply.

I know, corny, but effective.
Usually I'll send a PM from here or P411. But then there are times where the initial contact is a little playful bantering in the forums...that leads to PM's and other contact.
This is a great thread Eva. Thanks for starting. I have relevant feelings. When a gent comes correct from first contact, it gets me so wet. Thorough and concise inquiries with pertinent information are ideal. And if a gent doesn't want to deal with giving references, then it's on him to sign up for P411, RS2k, or other similar verification services.
I need to hear a voice and some indication I'm talking to someone with a nice personality so I'm calling not texting. Besides...if you send a text you don't know where that might wind up. It's a permenately record.
PM thru 411 , time date best way to contact -just saying
This is a great thread Eva. Thanks for starting. I have relevant feelings. When a gent comes correct from first contact, it gets me so wet. Thorough and concise inquiries with pertinent information are ideal. And if a gent doesn't want to deal with giving references, then it's on him to sign up for P411, RS2k, or other similar verification services. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Thank you DEAREST Lena! I always enjoy your input!
The ones I've had that send repeat messages.. Then my fav. Ones that get pissed you haven't responded immediately so they act like they are pysco going back and forth having split personalities. I list the as FOS- full of shit because they are time wasters and energy drainers in more than one ways... Because your always having to charge your stuff.. My attitude is if within the Hr they've text me without me replying back more that 4x. They want someone to cut up with and blow time..
I have had up to 15 texts messages (from one gent) requesting an appointment, and STILL don't have the info needed - like the desired TIME, affair type, length, etc. Originally Posted by Eva Damita

Tell him "Bye Felicia" and block him girl!!!

Some guys just don't get it!
....I list the as FOS- full of shit because they are time wasters and energy drainers in more than one ways... Because your always having to charge your stuff. Originally Posted by Velvetangeltouch

I just realized what a fucking nightmare this must be for people who handle most of their business on their phones LOL

Everyone likes to think they are your "one and only"... and it's ok to let them believe that, when convenient. But guys have to know/accept that is really not the case and behave accordingly.
Tell him "Bye Felicia" and block him girl!!!

Some guys just don't get it!
Originally Posted by berkleigh
Hehehe! Right!

"Bye Felipe!"

Hehehe! Right!

"Bye Felipe!"

Originally Posted by Eva Damita

Lmao!
The P411 Pre Screening always seemed like a great idea to me but only about half of the providers respond to them. If you request a pre screening then the provider has your contact information and okays from other providers in the initial contact. I suggest a date and time but always state flexibility. It still puzzles me why Providers do not respond to these more. I guess it can be frustrating on both sides. It is irritating though when a Provider advertises but does not respond to any communication.
You're welcome Eva. And thanks again for starting this thread.

Thank you DEAREST Lena! I always enjoy your input! Originally Posted by Eva Damita
15 texts....geeesh.....

Let me guess...

1. Hi
1. Hi

2. How are you
2. I'm good and u

3. You available
3. Sure if you can provide the information needed

4. What's your location
4. Its in my ad

5. Oh i didn't see it, let me go check again
5. Ok