Review Abby Rae -- No Call, No Show ... Twice

[/I]

Reading that made me dizzy. pyramider,,,,hold me. Originally Posted by Von Spieler

How is that?
Two NCNS reviews AND a Co-ed thread. Originally Posted by pyramider
No. As I said, I posted one NCNS review and a Co-ed thread. The mods duplicated the NCNS review.

You know how you can tell that I didn't post the 2nd NCNS review? 1) Because both NCNS reviews were both posted at the exact same time; and 2) because two other people responded to the NCNS review, and both of those responses were duplicated, too.

So unless you think I posted the same review twice at the same time, and then 2 people responded to both threads at the same time, then it probably wasn't me.

NCNS happen, but you allowed it two times. The first NCNS is on her. The second NCNS is on you.
I admit I'm partly to blame for the 2nd one. That's why I said -- repeatedly -- that I'm dumb, and that I'm a sucker. If it makes you feel better about yourself to say it again, then just keep repeating it until you feel like a superstar.

But it's a little silly to suggest that Abby Rae doesn't have any responsibility. She chose not to show up. And if she hadn't done it twice, I wouldn't even be here complaining.
She is a time waster. Was supposed to come to my outcall and she never showed. Went to plan B when she gave her first excuse of being an hour late a few minutes before our time and I said no thanks.
I don't think he's dumb for giving her a 2nd chance and setting up another date. I have given 2nd chances to clients and have been pleased. And not once , but TWICE I overslept on morning appointments and when I woke up I just thought my life was over!
These were only 3 days apart and I thought at least one guy would write something negative about me, and my reputation is important. But neither one did, to my knowledge, and both times it happened, I IMMEDIATELY called or texted the clients and was honest, told them I overslept and I was truly sorry and I asked for a 2nd chance, along with a 1/2 price discount and they both went for it and the sessions were great. Sometimes a make up session can be even better, like make up sex after a fight with your SO. So he tried, and she was an absolutely horrible, unprofessional, lying provider. Well, change the word provider to "random low class girl" because providers provide services, and she provided no services.
And I pulled up her P411 page, (I hope the OP reported her to Gina, SHE would probably report a client for NCNS), and on her P411 profile, she mentioned that SHE has been getting a lot of NCNS, so you now have to pay her 100 for each NCNS. And she stated if SHE ever had to NCNS, she would take 100 off the next session. So according to her own printed policy, she owes him 2 sessions with 100 discount on each one. And I don't do outcalls or work out of hotels, so I'm surprised she got a client to pay for the hotel room, on top of her expensive rate. I hope he was going to get a discount for paying for her room that she could use for 24 hrs. I'm usually a big supporter of providers, and I hope this ends with her making up the 2 sessions to the OP. If she does, I will publicly apologize. But I very much HATE it when providers give bad serv/no serv. And the OP is out gas money and also TWO hotel rooms. I will definitely apologize if I am wrong, but it sounds like she got popular quickly, charges a very high rate, over books and probably gets tired and skips a few apps, she's making so much money, she doesn't need a lot of appointments, but either she or her booker sees $ , but maybe she just can't keep up with the high volume.
I don't know her and I have NO idea what happened, I'm just as upset over NCNS as every one else. So I'm not talking about her specifically, I've heard other providers overbook and get tired. And hobbyist will book 2 or 3 appts and not cancel plan B and plan C if plan A worked. It's obviously a problem on both sides, and obviously we should ALL notify our dates if we can't make it, providers and hobbyist. But according to her own P411 PROFILE, SHE GETS A LOT OF THEM. I wonder why? I don't. And I've never NCNS except those 2 times I overslept, and I not only made up both sessions, I discounted them.
NCNS happen, but you allowed it two times. The first NCNS is on her. The second NCNS is on you. Originally Posted by pyramider

^^^^^^ He sounds like he has some experience!
Many times, there is a reason that girl works/worked in a studio and that is, her TCB skills are very poor. A studio would set a schedule for her to follow and once she is there for the day, her flake factor and TCB skills would not come into play. This is likely the case with this former studio girl.