How often do you get asked for your hand in marriage and...

Since when is 90k modest, sheesh! If that's the case most of us are impoverished...lol

One of my best friends married a client over a decade ago and they are still going strong; love can happen anyplace.

I wouldn't rule it out. Originally Posted by Marla
Thanks. That's interesting. Good to know that it could work. I believe in respect regardless of how we met. If we both agree to walk away from the hobby and roll out into the sunset. If the love is strong enough it seems that it can be done.
Thanks for sharing Berkleigh. I think if your ATF brought the right kind of proposal and he was single and some additional circumstances worked in your favor, you would change your mind and marry him. What you think? Originally Posted by Jason Green
I think this is a fantasy, kinda turned into reality.
For me at least. I don't see us having any kind of relationship other than an intimate one and I would be kidding myself to think otherwise and not even
at that point of where I could make that decision.
For now, I just want to enjoy him when I see him.
However, you never know...ask me again in year, lol

Shit,,, you should write a movie script with that story... It will be better than 50shade.. Originally Posted by eng
Ha! If you only knew!!! I have stories for daysssss!!!

Most ladies don't respond to dumb ass threads about marriage with clients. That's not why they log on. And honestly you're probably throwing up a red flag on yourself with this shit.

If you really JUST want to get to know them better, and that's ALL you want, then pay them for their hour and go see them. Or look at some post history. Hell, anything but talking about getting married to them.

. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Sigh...*raises hand*...
I responded after taking an Ambien!!!
LOL at least I wasn't drunk!!!
You're reaching too hard man, it would never work out in the RW, there's a reason the atf stays married and will replace her with a younger version whenever he's ready to, this is the hobby and a fantasy after all. Originally Posted by BLM69
What do you mean when you say I am reaching too hard?
Most ladies don't respond to dumb ass threads about marriage with clients. That's not why they log on. And honestly you're probably throwing up a red flag on yourself with this shit.

If you really JUST want to get to know them better, and that's ALL you want, then pay them for their hour and go see them. Or look at some post history. Hell, anything but talking about getting married to them.

Unfortunately yo' dumb ass did. If you dont like this thread, you know where the door is. Fuckoff!! And that's my most salient point.
Unfortunately yo' dumb ass did. If you dont like this thread, you know where the door is. Fuckoff!! And that's my most salient point. Originally Posted by Jason Green
You're talking about marrying a provider and calling me the dumbass??? Bwahahaha hahahah hahahaha

Yea I know where the door is... But where did you get the impression I don't like this thread? It's sooooooooo much fun to watch a desperate fucktard talk about how big of a sexual dynamo he is with his 2 hr fuck session and 5 cumulative orgasms try and swoon prostitutes with his dick of steel and a chance for them to spend the rest of their life with you. I mean who in their right mind wouldn't take you up on that? I wouldn't miss this shit for the world.

If you are really serious about this I think Kitty might take you up on the opportunity to ring them wedding bells with ya!

Carry on Don Juan

You're talking about marrying a provider and calling me the dumbass??? Bwahahaha hahahah hahahaha

Yea I know where the door is... But where did you get the impression I don't like this thread? It's sooooooooo much fun to watch a desperate fucktard talk about how big of a sexual dynamo he is with his 2 hr fuck session and 5 cumulative orgasms try and swoon prostitutes with his dick of steel and a chance for them to spend the rest of their life with you. I mean who in their right mind wouldn't take you up on that? I wouldn't miss this shit for the world.

If you are really serious about this I think Kitty might take you up on the opportunity to ring them wedding bells with ya!

Carry on Don Juan

I would totally date a hobbyist if he vowed to suck cock with me for the rest of our lives. *giggle*
I would totally date a hobbyist if he vowed to suck cock with me for the rest of our lives. *giggle* Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Lol @ AB. Now that's some funny shit

But would you MARRY one if he sucked ccks with you?

And could yall get the standard doubles rate?

And would you make him swallow the prize everytime?

Lol @ AB. Now that's some funny shit

But would you MARRY one if he sucked ccks with you?

And could yall get the standard doubles rate?

And would you make him swallow the prize everytime?

I want a partner in crime - Literally.

Actually, I would date a male sex worker before dating a hobbyist. Maybe even get married if things got serious enough. Nonetheless, we could double our rates and bank accounts. LOL

Oh, and CIM, BB (Between hubby and I) and greek would be in the menu. He would have to be into some strange sh*t just like me.

Damn, that would be a match made in heaven.
Thanks. That's interesting. Good to know that it could work. I believe in respect regardless of how we met. If we both agree to walk away from the hobby and roll out into the sunset. If the love is strong enough it seems that it can be done. Originally Posted by Jason Green

Neither one of them was looking for love.

You never find love when you're looking for it. It has to find you when you least expect it.
I haven't been proposed to, but i had a very special client fly me to Vegas for my bday. After several vodka/cranberries, and a winning streak on the blackjack table, apparently i told him once we hit $30k we were getting married. Actually even called my mom to let her know the good news. I had no memory of this until i got home, and she asked to see the ring. Smh... Was a great trip regardless!

Carry on Don Juan

This response confirms my initial assessment. You lack understanding. Thought I was clear that I was not proposing marriage. For clarity, I am curious about this hobby and wondered how often the ladies get marriage proposals. Let's both agree they're fucking awesome.

But thanks for liking the thread for all the wrong reasons. Get what you will from it and jump to any conclusions you want. Um learning from the women and life in general.

Um learning from the disrespectful dudes like you as well. Going forward I'll be ignoring any further negative statements from you. But I will be reading and learning from what you write.

Enjoy this thread. Hobby on!
I haven't been proposed to, but i had a very special client fly me to Vegas for my bday. After several vodka/cranberries, and a winning streak on the blackjack table, apparently i told him once we hit $30k we were getting married. Actually even called my mom to let her know the good news. I had no memory of this until i got home, and she asked to see the ring. Smh... Was a great trip regardless! Originally Posted by Sinful Pleasure
That's really funny. Sounds like a fun trip. Thanks for sharing.
  • BLM69
  • 05-04-2016, 01:30 PM
I haven't been proposed to, but i had a very special client fly me to Vegas for my bday. After several vodka/cranberries, and a winning streak on the blackjack table, apparently i told him once we hit $30k we were getting married. Actually even called my mom to let her know the good news. I had no memory of this until i got home, and she asked to see the ring. Smh... Was a great trip regardless! Originally Posted by Sinful Pleasure
Sounds like a great trip with lots of fun but you have to admit, it was just a fantasy and once you were back, it's back to reality. Your poor mom must of been disappointed when she heard of the false proposal news

It's hard enough to find a mate in the RW, you can forget finding one it the hobby world, the most you might find is a great fuck buddy
Sounds like a great trip with lots of fun but you have to admit, it was just a fantasy and once you were back, it's back to reality. Your poor mom must of been disappointed when she heard of the false proposal news

It's hard enough to find a mate in the RW, you can forget finding one it the hobby world, the most you might find is a great fuck buddy Originally Posted by BLM69
LMMFAO!!! I appreciate your sincerity. You are absolutely right. It is almost impossible to find Mr/Mrs Right
The funny thing is I am BLISSFULLY SINGLE! And, have no intentions whatsoever of changing that. I enjoy not having to share my bathroom or closet! Mom knows this very well. I'm sure that is what had her so damn confused! Lol.
But, it was an epic night in Vegas. And, my date was a great sport about it. We still laugh about it to this day.
Now fuck buddy.... I'm down. But whoever wants to take that position on, get some rest. Eat your wheaties, and buy some Red Bull. Ur gna need it!
Happy hobbying guys!
Xoxo
SP
LMMFAO!!! I appreciate your sincerity. You are absolutely right. It is almost impossible to find Mr/Mrs Right
The funny thing is I am BLISSFULLY SINGLE! And, have no intentions whatsoever of changing that. I enjoy not having to share my bathroom or closet! Mom knows this very well. I'm sure that is what had her so damn confused! Lol.
But, it was an epic night in Vegas. And, my date was a great sport about it. We still laugh about it to this day.
Now fuck buddy.... I'm down. But whoever wants to take that position on, get some rest. Eat your wheaties, and buy some Red Bull. Ur gna need it!
Happy hobbying guys!
Xoxo
SP Originally Posted by Sinful Pleasure
Got a case of red bull and a good night's sleep. Make a move.