honest_abe asked for bareback

Thanks for the heads up but you're better off posting in the ladies area.

Also, truthfully, your going to get asked for BB. As long as he didn't try to sneak it in or force it on you, he really didn't do anything wrong.

Hell, I had some guy text me last night and saying he wanted to cum in me and lick it out of me.

I didn't bother replying. It's called the nature of the business. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
I believe that's called " A cupcake"
I believe that's called " A cupcake" Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
That's a new one for me. I've heard of snowballing, but this is the icing on the cake. (Pun not really intended)
originally, she said i couldn’t see her because i inquired about her menu – my requests were fair i think – daty, bbbj. 69, ss

perhaps the ss got her at the moment? well, just the fact that i asked about anything prompted her to state she couldn’t see me..

i just thought it was ironic that she posted on her ad "And text me about fetishes I'm into other kinky things to."

but.. she texted me about 30 mins later, and stated that she “liked the same things i do” and that i could come see her after all and sent me her address, etc..

well.. i lost interest because i felt she may be a little flakey about her menu in general..

for what it’s worth:

she did like the photo i sent her of me..

and requested that if i write a review, to not state that we did ss because she did not want everyone thinking they could do that activity with her..
Thanks for the heads up but you're better off posting in the ladies area.

Also, truthfully, your going to get asked for BB. As long as he didn't try to sneak it in or force it on you, he really didn't do anything wrong.

Hell, I had some guy text me last night and saying he wanted to cum in me and lick it out of me.

I didn't bother replying. It's called the nature of the business. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick

perfect
La-Tinalyssa thank you for posting. So many of the posts on ECCIE are ADs but anything you have to say is wonderful....what a hottie!

and requested that if i write a review, to not state that we did ss because she did not want everyone thinking they could do that activity with her.. Originally Posted by honest_abe
But you probably would have anyway if it had came to that...because you just did.
And as far as her liking your pic, LOL, we tell all the guys that send those pics how handsome they are, when in fact most of you are not. It's called business. You might be fine as fuck, who knows...
  • BLM69
  • 05-09-2016, 11:40 PM
as far as her liking your pic, LOL, we tell all the guys that send those pics how handsome they are, when in fact most of you are not. It's called business. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
You women are all hustlers LOL, poor guys be believing that mess haha

Another thing, I suppose when they say my cock was good, it's just another lie?
  • BLM69
  • 05-09-2016, 11:43 PM
Double post
originally, she said i couldn’t see her because i inquired about her menu – my requests were fair i think – daty, bbbj. 69, ss

perhaps the ss got her at the moment? well, just the fact that i asked about anything prompted her to state she couldn’t see me..

i just thought it was ironic that she posted on her ad "And text me about fetishes I'm into other kinky things to."

but.. she texted me about 30 mins later, and stated that she “liked the same things i do” and that i could come see her after all and sent me her address, etc..

well.. i lost interest because i felt she may be a little flakey about her menu in general..

for what it’s worth:
hope this goes your way, and glad you freed the slaves, no matter how you bought them ...even if Africans sold them...now in 2015....you seem like the racist bad guy....IJS
she did like the photo i sent her of me..

and requested that if i write a review, to not state that we did ss because she did not want everyone thinking they could do that activity with her.. Originally Posted by honest_abe
OL
Where's my damn popcorn????
You women are all hustlers LOL, poor guys be believing that mess haha

Another thing, I suppose when they say my cock was good, it's just another lie? Originally Posted by BLM69
I mean if the dick is good, then it's good. Not usually the case though unfortunately. We can't just tell you that your horrible in the sack. It doesnt even matter if you suck. We are not paying you for good dick. We are getting paid to tell you that you have good dick and how you made us cum 3 times...
I mean if the dick is good, then it's good. Not usually the case though unfortunately. We can't just tell you that your horrible in the sack. It doesnt even matter if you suck. We are not paying you for good dick. We are getting paid to tell you that you have good dick and how you made us cum 3 times... Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
TRUTH!
Business management 101
Good for you Katrina, teach these young pretty things the reality of the industry. Most seem clueless.
+1
Ive learned in DALLAS...BB is the very norm here. If you dont want to be asked for it move out of Dallas and fast. You will be asked alot. Every week. And at first its uncomfortable. But you do get use to it. I provide SS so BB gets asked quite a bit.
If scared that bad from BB request...you are in wrong business.
Dallas has too many providers. So with huge competition we all have to stand out somehow. BB is one way to score business and be popular in Dallas. Other than that we get grouped into just a regular plain GFE provider and hobbiests in Dallas want more than that.

Houston does not accept BB way Dallas does. So maybe you need to move to Houston.
  • T-One
  • 05-10-2016, 08:28 AM
the servers couldn't handle the load. Originally Posted by catbanger
Snicker at the double entendre
Ive learned in DALLAS...BB is the very norm here. If you dont want to be asked for it move out of Dallas and fast. You will be asked alot. Every week. And at first its uncomfortable. But you do get use to it. I provide SS so BB gets asked quite a bit.
If scared that bad from BB request...you are in wrong business.
Dallas has too many providers. So with huge competition we all have to stand out somehow. BB is one way to score business and be popular in Dallas. Other than that we get grouped into just a regular plain GFE provider and hobbiests in Dallas want more than that.

Houston does not accept BB way Dallas does. So maybe you need to move to Houston. Originally Posted by AlexisMoore
TRUTH!
Business management 102
Good for you Alexis, another good lesson for these young pretty things.
+2