Review Disappointed by Megan Cox

All good Shep, appreciate eveyones comments...
Sorry man, maybe she thought you were just smart for her. She maybe used to Caucasians with below 90 IQ and a tendency to over pay for pussy.
Haha. Blasians in the house
Lol basins
Plead your case and try again Hire
Haley haze is also on the same crew. I tried to see her that morning we set an appointment then she tells
me that d aty would be extra cause she had seen me before. I was like wtf. She probably got me confused or something. Off my list for sure and ymmv im sure
LOL, what is this? A fuckin' Bullshit halfass pistoff loser meaningless review?
I'm so sorry that happened to you. I really am. I dont understand why she didn't ask for your nationality. I always ask for nationality from my my Client in the beginning of my screening. just so shit like that don't happen. Yeah some get in their feelings because they think asking what your nationality is as an ignorant question. But the thruth is I rather know now then have you go through all my loops of screening just to turn you around at my door and tell you I can't see you. Like foreal that was hella rude and unproffesional of her part.
Haley haze is also on the same crew. I tried to see her that morning we set an appointment then she tells
me that d aty would be extra cause she had seen me before. I was like wtf. She probably got me confused or something. Off my list for sure and ymmv im sure Originally Posted by linkin20
She didn't charge me extra for daty wtf lol....She said nude pics or action pics were extra. She also told me that she,Megan and Katie have broken away from Rosalyn's crew fwiw.
I'm so sorry that happened to you. I really am. I dont understand why she didn't ask for your nationality. I always ask for nationality from my my Client in the beginning of my screening. just so shit like that don't happen. Yeah some get in their feelings because they think asking what your nationality is as an ignorant question. But the thruth is I rather know now then have you go through all my loops of screening just to turn you around at my door and tell you I can't see you. Like foreal that was hella rude and unproffesional of her part. Originally Posted by AlluringStacy

You are spot on, Ms. Stacy!
I really am. I dont understand why she didn't ask for your nationality. I always ask for nationality from my my Client in the beginning of my screening. Originally Posted by AlluringStacy
Are there any particular nationality you won't see?

Martians? Xenomorph? Arthropod? Engineers?