My Photoshop Pussy

Looks exactly like it is. No photoshop required. Beautiful! And it tastes damn fine. And the lady who owns it very much enjoys attention paid to it.
I've seen Danielle's pussy on many occasions and that's exactly what it looks like, no photoshop.
Serenity and Lola tried making jokes about my vagina being photoshopped in another thread so I made this one out of sarcasm. No hate though, I thought their jokes were funny. Plus it inspired me to be an attention whore and make memes of my shaved pussy.

So I get the last laugh, and you guys get taint pics. Win/Win!! Originally Posted by Danielle Reid

I meant to be funny but it sounded hateful, sorry I came across as a bitch
I meant to be funny but it sounded hateful, sorry I came across as a bitch Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh
Danielle is not to good with jokes Lolah. She gets mad easily so be careful.
Looks exactly like it is. No photoshop required. Beautiful! And it tastes damn fine. And the lady who owns it very much enjoys attention paid to it. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
Originally Posted by Roxy International
I've seen Danielle's pussy on many occasions and that's exactly what it looks like, no photoshop. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I meant to be funny but it sounded hateful, sorry I came across as a bitch Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh
No biggie
Props, it takes a big perso to apologize. Maybe we can all just get along.

I'd be in on a double's session with Lolahhh and DR
Props, it takes a big perso to apologize. Maybe we can all just get along.

I'd be in on a double's session with Lolahhh and DR Originally Posted by Imsecretlyaninja
You're pushing your fucking luck, cuddle butt. Just let things be. A truce flag has been waved, doesn't need to go further than that.

But if you want you can pay off the new Harley I just bought myself...
You're pushing your fucking luck, cuddle butt. Just let things be. A truce flag has been waved, doesn't need to go further than that.

But if you want you can pay off the new Harley I just bought myself... Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
What did you get? Please don't tell me it's a sportster 😜
What did you get? Please don't tell me it's a sportster 😜 Originally Posted by Imsecretlyaninja
Lol hell no, but I can't tell ya. That would be outing myself

Just know that it's the only big black piece of manhood I'll ever allow between my legs
Back on topic
mm, tasty grool
mm, tasty grool Originally Posted by nursetrav74
Attachment 544434 Originally Posted by bladtinzu
How about high mileage assholes because some of yall men really need to do some kegals... ijs