Pokemon Go

Glad some folks get to benefit from those tips.

Check out the Dallas Arboretum. It as a pokemon trainer's HEAVEN! It is super crowded right now with everyone on their phones and families running around catching stuff. It really is something else. Originally Posted by Jake B
Thanks again for starting this thread…I'll keep checking back. My kids will wonder WTF is up with me, giving them tips. They think it's amusing when I make fun of the Pokemon character names (because I don't really know what they are.)

This whole thing is genius, and pretty sophisticated. No adult should be slammed for digging this. I'm too far gone (i.e...too old) to get into it, but I like that my kids are interested in it. Last night my 2 boys (ages 14 and 11) were at a park near our house finding Pokemon. It really looked cool on their screens as things would pop up.

I don't live too far from the Arboretum. May need to head over there soon.
  • NYr
  • 07-12-2016, 06:26 PM
  • BLM69
  • 07-12-2016, 06:48 PM
Thanks again for starting this thread…I'll keep checking back. My kids will wonder WTF is up with me, giving them tips. They think it's amusing when I make fun of the Pokemon character names (because I don't really know what they are.)

This whole thing is genius, and pretty sophisticated. No adult should be slammed for digging this. I'm too far gone (i.e...too old) to get into it, but I like that my kids are interested in it. Last night my 2 boys (ages 14 and 11) were at a park near our house finding Pokemon. It really looked cool on their screens as things would pop up.

I don't live too far from the Arboretum. May need to head over there soon. Originally Posted by NorthDallas30
I must be old for thinking its kids play, What adult would walk around chasing cartoons or whatever they're chasing? I am interested in the stock though, maybe I can make some money of this madness lol
I posted in coed too, but be aware.

http://bgr.com/2016/07/11/pokemon-go...y-risk-google/ Originally Posted by NYr
Oh my. For Android it requests access to phone, camera, and contacts. Didn't realize iOS folk gave away full access to their Google account. We'll have to see how that unfolds.
Pokemon is awesome! I used a line "Excuse me miss, there's a Pokemon in your pants, could you please remove them?" Got a few chuckles and a number after some continued convo. Dat ass is next!
If you think it's brilliant, Lucas...then it must be so. For the record, I'm not a game player either (unless online Fantasy Football betting counts)
Sooooo...oher than this Pokeygo game...is there anything else your SB has shown you (that) you care to share? Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Lol... you met her... little red haired college student.... remember?
Pokemon is awesome! I used a line "Excuse me miss, there's a Pokemon in your pants, could you please remove them?" Got a few chuckles and a number after some continued convo. Dat ass is next! Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Very interesting approach. I will modify that:

Find hot girl
Find pokemon
Capture pokemon near hot girl asking her to srltay perfectly still while I catch said pokemon.
Will use that as my icebreaker.

Thanks!
Jeez, that game is draining my life. I literally went to every park and churches to get some pokeballs. Also, I saw a shadow of a pikachu in my area. You have no ideas how many countless minutes trying to find a Pikachu.
No thank you. I'd done enough pulling my hair out during the 90's Pokemon craze spending $$$$ buying them collectible cards for my friends' and for my siblings' kids.

Now that those same kids are all adult or college age, I'll bet you all those Pokemon stuff they'd collected back then are sitting somewhere gathering dust, untouched for years, soon to become very expensive trash.
Yessssss I am so excited to play in Dallas!!!
Yessssss I am so excited to play in Dallas!!! Originally Posted by BritneyB93
Welcome to Dallas! There are various pokemon groups on Facebook. Mostly banter, funny pics, but some meetups. Very helpful on finding pokestops with lures.

One really should not have to spend any real world money on this game. Pokestops for poke balls and gyms for poke coins.

@Kills:I know! I didnt know there was so much shit in the world! Lol.
I didn't know you actually had to walk and follow the map on the screen in real time the same way you follow a GPS navigation map while you drive.

I hope we don't lose anyone that's here on Eccie this way:

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loca...386743551.html
  • BLM69
  • 07-15-2016, 02:50 PM
I didn't know you actually had to walk and follow the map on the screen in real time the same way you follow a GPS navigation map while you drive.

I hope we don't lose anyone that's here on Eccie this way:

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loca...386743551.html Originally Posted by CG2014
Freaking idiots, that's a hell of a way to go out.
http://www.phillyvoice.com/watch-new...ad-pokemon-go/

I'm waiting for the Chardonnay Go App. That will bring out the Milfs I like

Too funny