Voices ....mmmm phone sexxxx

Val- Want my number
Val- Want my number Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
LoL....sure!
I love, love, LOVE a British Accent. Valerie's voice is hot as hell!
I love, love, LOVE a British Accent. Valerie's voice is hot as hell! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Just had to be under you London

sixx
Valerie's voice is hot as hell! Originally Posted by London Rayne
I'll have to use my imagination.
I love, love, LOVE a British Accent. Valerie's voice is hot as hell! Originally Posted by London Rayne

Yeah Val does have that sexy Brit accent but what about your lovely singing voice
I love a southern accent ...mmuummm the best ever!!!!! nothing like a texas drawl ...
but the northern? omg! yum! Ed???
Ok, so what is it that makes it sexy for you or turns you on? Is it what they say or the timbre of their voice? The accent?

As with many others, I do not engage in phone sex, but when I do talk to a woman, a sexy voice does wonderful things for me.

A year or two ago I attended a social in the DFW area. One of the contests for the ladies was the sexy voice contest. The ladies had to try to entice the men in the crowd to vote for them. The lady who won was from France and she spoke French with a deep-throated, full on French accent. I swear some of those guys popped just listening to her not understand one word of what she said.

And it's not just one type of voice or accent. I met April Showers last year and her Cajun accent just did it for me. I'm a Cajun myself and she was my first Cajun girl ever. Loved, loved, loved that accent.

So SNL, what is it about Naomi's and Valerie's voices that does it for you? The sound, the accent or the intimate things they say?

And can someone with a high squeaky voice saying the right things be just as sexy as the French lady I mentioned?

Personally I think that voice is a vastly underrated and underreported part of a lady's appeal. I don't know that I've ever seen anyone refer to it in a review.

SNL if you like a Texas drawl, talk to Lana Warren, she'll make you VERY happy.

As for my questions, I'm just curious...
I don't have the patience for all that lol. I have done it with people I was dating, but it's an entirely different being you already know what they like, how they moan, breathe, etc. Hearing the same sounds they make as you do this and that when together on the phone, makes it all the more real.
I'll have to use my imagination. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Awww would you like me to give you a phone call? I will. Just shoot me your number

So SNL, what is it about Naomi's and Valerie's voices that does it for you? The sound, the accent or the intimate things they say? Originally Posted by 1Curiousguy
but I'm sure you'd love it too
Just had to be under you London

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
You tease!

Come to think of it, Sixx has a sexy voice too. Nothing like what I expected ha ha ha.
I love...
but the northern? omg! yum! Ed??? Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Sweet gets a call - PM your number again and best time to call - see how easy it is Val ??
Naomi has a sweet voice, not what you would expect..no southern accent just sweet & sexy Ed
Aww...I'm glad you like it...but you have a sexy voice too, esp your voicemail message

I'll have to use my imagination. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Not necessarily Charlie!...stop being to bloody negative

Yeah Val does have that sexy Brit accent but what about your lovely singing voice Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Thanks love!...I wanna hear London sing now damnit!

Sweet gets a call - PM your number again and best time to call - see how easy it is Val ?? Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
You can PM yours....I'll phone you tomorrow, can't be bothered to talk on the phone now...
Was able to speak with Ed earlier, and I will confirm that he has a very sexy voice!