BP browsing addiction

I have brought a couple girls over from bp in the past. During the session, on certain cues I picked up, I would either mention the site to them, or like one of my last bp encounters, we had several great sessions, but she wasn't eccie material. Now she's on vacation. At that moment, I knew I had to stop the countless TOFTTs, karma told me so.
Generic ads look more like the real deal. Originally Posted by albundy
Let me work on creating a non informative BP ad....smh
  • 1+1
  • 09-13-2016, 09:52 PM
Read my whole post. I ask the guys on here if anyone knows these answers, not the chick. I know hooker protocol. Originally Posted by albundy
The way you write reviews I assumed you took chances.Talking about your adventures.Most admit they wouldn't go through half the bullshit but it makes for good reading.No way I would spend over a hundred to climb through a window for some pussy.But you knew that up front from asking around.Steel balls.You saved us from the hassle.
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1671458
The way you write reviews I assumed you took chances.Talking about your adventures.Most admit they wouldn't go through half the bullshit but it makes for good reading.No way I would spend over a hundred to climb through a window for some pussy.But you knew that up front from asking around.Steel balls.You saved us from the hassle.
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1671458 Originally Posted by 1on1
On that one, I knew there was a possible drive involved before I called her, but I didn't know about breaking into a place.

She was hot though. Sucks that she disappeared.
Let me work on creating a non informative BP ad....smh Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
You SHOULD make informative ads. It might be less callers, but like I was saying, the reason "cheaper" looking ads get more calls is because they assume the chick will be cheaper. You want the guys that spend more anyway, I'm assuming. So you might get less calls, but more productive ones I would think.

Oh, and about an earlier post I made. I realize they were "ghost" ads, but I couldn't find a good example on BP Houma at that moment so I used those.
albundy, the main reason I can tell those "perfect" ads are fake is because they list every big city in Louisiana. If a provider can be in 7 cities at once, she must have some super power that makes her worth seeing.
OK P or anyone else who wants to add there .02, my question is (and I realize its a personal preference) how impotent is it when using BP as well as other sites to separate your identity from the two or three? such as different phone numbers or names. for me in most cases its easy to make a connection, because I've been at it for a while now, but for some it may not be.
OK P or anyone else who wants to add there .02, my question is how impotent is it when using BP as well as other sites to separate your identity from the two or three? Originally Posted by barrybarry39
I am Seeking ~P here and BP and other places. Sometimes, when im feeling like i wanna be
'Donna' The Horny Secretary
for a day then i am in character and i'm 'Donna' for the day, i am not ~P at all.

I don't hide the fact that originally i am ~P when i'm in role play mode as The Secretary.

Being the professional (vintage) whore that i am, i love putting on my business attire, picking up my briefcase and walking into your office, bruising up my knees and getting pounded on your desk at lunch hour.

idk, i hope i answered your question
Not important at all. That would defeat the purpose of the hours upon hours upon hours that I dedicate to cultivating my web presence (which also includes a pretty neat site and a fun twitter feed) and being distinctly me. In fact, I include my contact info in the body of my BP ad. Mentioning the review boards is not allowed on there, but I learned a trick around that from other folks. All online venues I advertise on lead back to my site, P411, and profiles on different boards.

OK P or anyone else who wants to add there .02, my question is (and I realize its a personal preference) how impotent is it when using BP as well as other sites to separate your identity from the two or three? such as different phone numbers or names. Originally Posted by barrybarry39
Thanks and I do understand what your saying P
Both you and Lena or why above the normal curve in sooooo! Many ways.
^^^^^^^ that's for damn sure. Think they try to see HobbyIng from a man's world but mix in themselves and come out with a polished product. Approach is everything. Now back to trolling.if I don't get an exciting lay soon, watch out.
I don't call my morning two shits an addiction yet it happens every single day.
Necessary. Cap it. Lol. One day give to a bitch that can use that. Way gross. This board is....lmaof. annie
Thanks dear!

Thanks and I do understand what your saying P
Both you and Lena or why above the normal curve in sooooo! Many ways. Originally Posted by barrybarry39
Since I prefer to play in Casa Holmey these days, it precludes me to not shop BP. When I do visit the site I get reminded why I don't visit the site daily:

http://lafayette.backpage.com/Female...F-bbw/19214146

http://lafayette.backpage.com/Female...CA%9F/19234898

Everybody needs loving, just not from me.