Ladies, Here's Your Chance to Review the Guys

Sounds alot more natural coming from Val. Oh Ed you best practice up on your kissing. Val told me a story about a bad kisser that cracked me up
Sounds alot more natural coming from Val. Oh Ed you best practice up on your kissing. Val told me a story about a bad kisser that cracked me up Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
I'm certain she will inspire me to greatness!!
Our date started weeks ago and won't end until weeks from now. For me it will almost ensure a wonderful time together....It just can't be ordinary with 3 months of foreplay!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Honestly in my experiences, and I know this may sound a bit odd, but it seems like the sexual encounters are different in every city I tour, but the guys are the same, make any sense?, for example, most of the guys I see in DC are similar in what they like and level of kinkiness, same for most other cities I tour as well...it's kinda strange when I think about it.... Originally Posted by Valerie
I can't speak to it from your perspective, but it makes sense. That is guys in a region have similar preferences.

I'll suggest that in the P4P world that is because there are regional norms about (& I know this isn't the most eloquent way of putting it) what is on the menu or expected in say a standard one hour date. So even if they are not explicit in their requests they kind of know what is available/expected and behave accordingly.

In a non-P4P/civie environment there would be some of this similarity but to a lesser extent
My problem is that I fall in love with all the girls I see just about . that's why they call me Mr.Loverman, and also YMMV with each experience. most girls are not going to tell you you suck .that would ruin their chances of you seeing them again .
Thanks Love. Even tho your drunk bloging. It means alot Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Hey! I still knew what I was saying last night!

Anytime I can get you to say "bloody hell" and my name in the same sentence....it's a good day!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
LOL!.....we'll see if you share that same sentiment on our date!

Sounds alot more natural coming from Val. Oh Ed you best practice up on your kissing. Val told me a story about a bad kisser that cracked me up Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
OMG I forgot I told you about that one........He's right Ed, I have been known to send guys home for bad kissing!
Hey! I still knew what I was saying last night!
...He's right Ed, I have been known to send guys home for bad kissing! Originally Posted by Valerie
I ain't scared!! Never been sent to the bench before...not gonna start now....I anticipate being inspired by you...the rest will come naturally!!