Leadership

• Doove
  • 03-18-2011, 08:09 AM
Since there is no God, conservatives often feel the need to play the part.
Since there is no God, conservatives often feel the need to play the part. Originally Posted by Doove
You are being deferentially polite by using a capital “G.”
  • Doove
  • 03-18-2011, 08:17 AM
You are being deferentially polite... Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Don't expect it to become a habit.
Well Bachmann thinks Concord and Lexington are in New Hampshire instead of Massachusetts and Palin thinks Eureka College is in California instead of Illinois so I guess the map and compass thing ain't workin' for either of them, huh?

Cheers,
Mazo. Originally Posted by Mazomaniac
Whose political opinion is more in line with Washington, Jefferson, Jay, Madison, Hamilton, Franklin and Adams than Palin or Bachmann? Do you really think these ladies are idiots? Who here think they know more about political systems than the Founding Fathers?
Don't expect it to become a habit. Originally Posted by Doove
That's right Doofus.....you have made yourself my official stalker....that means you will put out illogical and uninformed leftist opinions.......

I am living in your head rent-free.....HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
Since there is no God, conservatives often feel the need to play the part. Originally Posted by Doove
Sample of Doofus' illogic......Conservatives believe in God, they don't play the part of God......pinko-libs believe that they have to save people from themselves, conservatives believe people are capable of taking care of themselves......who wants to interfere in people's lives more? who really plays God?
  • Doove
  • 03-18-2011, 08:52 AM
That's right Doofus.....you have made yourself my official stalker.... Originally Posted by Marshall
Yeah, i did. But i've since come to the conclusion that you're just way too boring.
Yeah, i did. But i've since come to the conclusion that you're just way too boring. Originally Posted by Doove
HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! you Doofus!
Leadership isn't the problem. A nation of sheeple who need or think they need leadership is the problem.

The population is raised on a combination of middle eastern mysticism and empty headed hero worship while suckling carbonated sugar water. Add a little indoctrination into political correctness, class envy/guilt and victim-hood and there you have it. Lenin only called religion the opiate of the populace because professional sports and TV hadn't yet been invented.

And if anyone steps out of line and insists that individuals should be responsible for their own decisions and the consequences that ensue, they're labeled dangerous anarchists.
  • WTF
  • 03-18-2011, 10:58 AM
Leadership isn't the problem. A nation of sheeple who need or think they need leadership is the problem.

. Originally Posted by Iaintliein
Yeah, i did. But i've since come to the conclusion that you're just way too boring. Originally Posted by Doove
Doove, this guy's been on here four days and he's got 80+ posts.

Do you think that's because:

A) He's interested in a considered, thoughtful, and well-informed discussion on matters of interest and importance to the better educated and more affluent members of our community,

. . . or . . .

B) His parent's are sick of him, the girls won't talk to him, his "crewe" won't hang in his mom's basement anymore, and 16 hour World of Warcraft marathons just don't give him the kind of emotional fulfillment that playing the ass on an adult message board does.

I know where the smart money is on that one.

The less you feed it the quicker it dies.

Cheers,
Mazo.
Doove, this guy's been on here four days and he's got 80+ posts.

Do you think that's because:

A) He's interested in a considered, thoughtful, and well-informed discussion on matters of interest and importance to the better educated and more affluent members of our community,

. . . or . . .

B) His parent's are sick of him, the girls won't talk to him, his "crewe" won't hang in his mom's basement anymore, and 16 hour World of Warcraft marathons just don't give him the kind of emotional fulfillment that playing the ass on an adult message board does.

I know where the smart money is on that one.

The less you feed it the quicker it dies.

Cheers,
Mazo. Originally Posted by Mazomaniac

Put your DSi down and check out the Reagan and Friedman videos I linked......

Why do I care if the girls don't talk to me? I'm HERE....a little $$$$$ and problem solved......
HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! you Doofus! Originally Posted by Marshall
Doofus?.....Really?...
  • Doove
  • 03-18-2011, 11:44 AM
Doofus?.....Really?... Originally Posted by Valerie
Hence, my determination that he's just too boring to even bother with.

As far as trolls go, he's one of the lamest i think i've ever encountered.
Hence, my determination that he's just too boring to even bother with.

As far as trolls go, he's one of the lamest i think i've ever encountered. Originally Posted by Doove
He's definitely in the top 5!....And you're far to intelligent & sexy to give his comments any further thought