How a bunch of hagglers try to beat you down.

I am speaking up where no one has the guts to do so. Originally Posted by Chloe
just curious but are there still ...jimmies on here who still done aints ...been castrated yets?

...cause ol boys askin ...fer a discount ta fuck donts really seems likes much of a earth shakin problem even though the ...funnels seems ta needs ta litigates it just bouts twice a ...week lately
don't haggle. don't want raw. will ask if there is a special though.
just curious but are there still ...jimmies on here who still done aints ...been castrated yets?

...cause ol boys askin ...fer a discount ta fuck donts really seems likes much of a earth shakin problem even though the ...funnels seems ta needs ta litigates it just bouts twice a ...week lately Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Plastic Man the rates these hooks charge is per diem nonsense so I don't look for discounts.

I look for attractive females with fit bodies and non-shit attitudes.

Drunk hookers are fine as long as I don't have to worry about them throwing up. Passing out is a negative but not as bad as being a wart hog. Bareback full service seals the deal every time.
One last thing that warrants mentioning.

Meet and greet? You have to be fucking kidding me.

The entire concept has to be the most awkward, uncomfortable, juvenile, fucked-up thing I have ever even heard of.

And hooks who attend these things and somehow still maintain that they're not objectifying themselves to death are simply low-IQ borderline retards.

Please do yourselves a favor and keep this on the qt.

What a fucking collection of bizarre motherfuckers.

A couple of reasonable looking hooks on the thread, though. Just please snap out of it.

I love you all.
NBT

its not even an ECCIE "function"

its a handy function

he's the one that finds and screens the johns.......no?

chloes best bud ....... cool human

so go bitch to the HOSTS...lol

probably the same ole johns that have been lining up for years

no

we are not

entering next world leaders territory here
I've been objectified since I was a teen by men... This is not some whore board or a hook party thing. LOL. If any of us were really that worried we would not be hookers... Its an 'objectifying job'. A party is just a party.

Guys in the hobby are just more upfront about it instead of snaking around it like they dont.
I usually go to social events. I love to socialize and meet people in person. After getting made fun of, a lot and publicly made fun of by people I called friends and then getting asked to do bbfs for a third of my rate I question things.

There was a chain of guys seeing certain girls after propositioning me and I said no. It was almost like they were trying to get me off my pedistool of higher rates. Like well all these other girls will let me have unprotected sex with them and charge way less....With a line to see them. All I can say is have fun seeing these people and have fun with the whole STD thing and go give it to your wife and screw up even more.

Yes I charge higher rates and yes I use protection. And no I won't be bullied on line or in person to be a cheap skanky whore.

I know you guys want it cheap and want it great but guess what that will not happen with me which is okay because you either see me or you don't. Slut shame me all you want trying to get a cheaper rate and not use protection it won't happen. And honestly using the girls on prohibited topics is sad.

I will be made fun of because of this but I don't care. The ones making fun of me are the ones doing this so let it roll. Originally Posted by Chloe
who would make fun of this....those people are the ones you ignore anyways.

Do your thing, you are beautiful and amazing!
I have personally spent time with Chloe and you are correct that you will get asked to lower your rates but I would say to anyone, if you see her at her normal rate you WILL not leave disappointed. As a matter of fact what you get is an experience not just busting a nut. I say hold your ground you at eorth every penny
I don't know why haggling is such a disrespect. I have limited funds. I like to get the most out of them. I'm not going to insult you if you don't want to budge on the price, that's your right as a seller. But if you've taken an economics class, you know what opportunity costs are and weigh your options. I don't see how anyone confuses this for anything more than a transaction. Im not putting anyone down or saying anyone is doing it wrong. Just don't make a date then and move on.
What happened to if someone asks you to do something you don't want to do, you just politely decline?? I'm not getting this whole thread.
One last thing that warrants mentioning.

Meet and greet? You have to be fucking kidding me.

The entire concept has to be the most awkward, uncomfortable, juvenile, fucked-up thing I have ever even heard of.
Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
I went to one in NYC and had an absolute blast.

As usual, your opinions show that you don't have the slightest clue as to what you are talking about. Or perhaps you do...I could certainly see that if some unfortunate woman had to spend any time in your company it would be an awkward and uncomfortable experience for her.
I honestly think the listing of bbfs girls is a lie. Yeah, there are gutter whore that will do anything, but I think a lot of guys lie about it. Originally Posted by Lexxxy

Yeap. There was a provider on here that a guy said he did BBFS with and she got a reputation for it. I got to know that girl really well and talked to her about everything and yes she did some crazy stuff but she didn't do that. I know that because I saw her at least 50 times and she offered everything to me and she always said that was a hell no.. She basically told me about every crazy thing she had ever done sexually and every crazy thing any guy had asked for and again BBFS was always hell no. Not that I would have any interest in it. I think any guy who does that is a moron and any married guy who does it is a moron and an asshole.

She used to show me her text messages with guys asking for it and she said no everytime no matter how much they offered
It took me 3 years to understand OSDs posts lol. Originally Posted by Chloe
Only 3 years. Smart lady.
I will take a hit on business if it means standing up for the guys or the gals. Originally Posted by Chloe
I doubt you'll take a hit on business. By all account you're a hot time. That's ultimately what matters.