"Eyes That Mesmerize You"

Definitely Nicole Preston and Reese Foster. Their photos are great, but they are even more enticing in person!
Rachel Lynn, made you melt when she looked at you deeply.
Shit!
That far left pic of Berk is FREAKISHLY hot!!

Jade Mackie's eyes fucking ROCK!!!

Thanks so much sinkerswim. It really made me smile to see my name on this thread. I definitely did not think I would be mentioned.
  • Bubba
  • 02-17-2010, 05:30 PM
I have been calling Shea Veile "sexy eyes" for a long time. When around her I have to look away because I am afraid that should she ask I would gladly give her everything I own. Fortunately she has always taken pity on my lack of control and not taken advantage of her power!! LOL!!1

Other ladies that I think have eyes that are extremely sexy are KellyTNT, Nicole Preston, Holly, and Jenna (Spikebaby)...her eyes have an aire of confidence I find very sexy.

Truth is, when it comes right down to it I think most any lady's eyes can be sexy in the right circumstances.
Awww, thanks guys!!!
And Thank You Mr. Berk and others as well....Thank ya Thank ya
Eros~You Are A Doll Baby For Starting This Thread & ... Well.. Mentioning Me First..
Your the best... EVER!!

Thanks to everyone who noticed...
*kisses*
Berkleigh deserves a mention. She has to prettiest green eyes I have ever seen.
Sandarah

Aidan MacKenna

They can look into your eyes and put you into a trance!! Originally Posted by PoppyToyota
Thank you for the compliment Poppy!!!
I am a fool for blue eyes and I will have to say the ones that have me spellbound are:

Delanie Smith
ChaseDFW
I am so disappointed.
I am so disappointed. Originally Posted by Infamous BJ

It's kind of hard to see your eyes when their eyes are rolled in the back of the head....
Please do not forget the seductive eyes of Sienna Blaze.
Of all the ladies I've known no one could outdo the gaze that belonged to Terri Brice. The way she would stare deeply into your eyes while....