Reasons for hobbying ?

Same reason dog licks his nuts. Cause he can.
So Naomi are you going to leave me with at least a little bit my brains when we meet Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
EA, unfortunately, Naomi realizes that I'm starting with far less grey matter than you so f'ing my brains out is a fairly easy task....she could probably do it over the phone....However, given to chance to have my brains f'ed out in person is something I won't be able to resist so I've been studying to try to become smarter and grow more brains (I'm reading a lot of Nina's posts, watching Jeopardy, etc.) so Naomi won't be too dissappointed at how quickly my brains get f'ed out!!
I would never explain why I was there to visit my selected provider. It should speak for itself.

I much prefer the company of women to men and this lets me meet new ones.
Now, now Ed....you know I am true to my reasons. ..
There has been times that I have spent more money preparing for a date, then what I actually made for that date....such as if they request special clothing, or a special toy...heels....foot fetish, ect. There are expenses, and for the providers who enjoy the experience just as much as the hobbiest does, don't put it past her that she hasn't blown her budget on her date. Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
Tiff baby, that is exactly why I didn't call BS on you because I know the way you operate and if you noticed, I said it was "much less expensive for you than us"....not anything near what some would call lucrative...I know your motives are pure....purely lustfull!!!!

I hobby for three reasons: Money (I make a lot of money doing what I do), Power (The feeling I have
leaving an appointment and Thrill (not knowing who's behind the door, meeting him and f'ing his brains out). Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Couldn't agree more!....Although I'm not sure which of the 3 options I like best?
Because it's not gonna suck itself.
I hobby because I am on a quest to find the "ultimate" feminine, sultry, passionate and skilled provider who has "what it takes" to "guide me" on my most intense core erotic journey. The ultimate providers have honed their mental, physical and spiritual erotic skills and truly savor the journey. Much like a skilled guide taking one to the top of Mt Everest. In the meantime, I am just trying to keep on an even keel and stay in training.
Because when our time is over the provider leaves.
On a quest to find a "satisfying" experience.