Soul Searching and SL'S Friends Share Their Feelings

Well fuck.....I had this vision of ztonk quaking in fear in the corner, and Spice running for the hills.

I am sure tree tugger and I can coexist together.....we will be clubbing baby seals together in no time. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Who is this man who shows up in our room and insults the coolest mod on Eccie? I should warn you. Don't mess with my mod or points will be deducted. He is very good to some of us and that is why we are so protective.

Do you like sugar cookies?
Who is this man who shows up in our room and insults the coolest mod on Eccie? I should warn you. Don't mess with my mod or points will be deducted. He is very good to some of us and that is why we are so protective.

Do you like sugar cookies? Originally Posted by Treetop78759
So, clubbing your baby seals is out? They are easy pickings when they are quaking in the corner. You and I can club them. Then, you can take their place......being a baby seal......ijs
So, clubbing your baby seals is out? They are easy pickings when they are quaking in the corner. You and I can club them. Then, you can take their place......being a baby seal......ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter
We know your just Toyzing with him.... be careful. Don't let him get away.

Office is set up. Had no idea it would go that fast. Look for the Toll Doll to make some appearances.
fun for the whole family...

Clubbing baby seals is not for pussies........I like to sing "We are the Champions" as I pound them into the ground.
Hey, dew ya knows if'n baby seals gots a taint? Cuz if'n they dew, Ah bet ya doll'es ta donuts a baby seal taint suede body suit wuld look AWESOME!!!
I have it on good authority that more than a few baby seals have been found to have a taint.....after a good clubbing.