TFP/TFCD Photography! NO Charge/Fee!

Brook I'd be willing to pay you to take a few shots of me simply to have a few good pics to send if someone ask.... No not nude either, we don't need to break your camera just when you're getting started lol.
Thanx for giving me the opp and posting some pix Eve! lol Sounds gret EA
HI my name is reina, my partner ,Paris, and I were looking to update our port. You can call me @772-6964 Thanks
wish you were in sa too!!
good luck to you!!
photography is awesome!
Hey peeps of Eccie...anyone looking to update showcase pics or maybe you want pics for personal use? I'm a Female semi amature photograher and looking to build up my portfolio as well as my experience. I do not have a studio or lighting but I can come to you or we can shoot at an agreed location. I DO have a website with some samples of my work (please don't judge my photography skills by my avatar on here lol) so if you're interested, shoot me a message. I'm open to themes and models so...couples, providers, family, pets, landscaping, men...?

Again, NO charge/fee but I would need permission to use some of them for my portfolio and you can help decide which if you want. You will also recieve an email or cd with ALL of the pics we took and kept.

This is just another hobby I'm passionate about and really enjoy

Thanx! Originally Posted by Brook of Houston
I need some new photos, so I would do the shoot. I am in San Antonio but trying to get to Houston some time next week. Maybe you are free you can come take some pics at my hotel room.
Will you be in Dallas anytime soon?