No make up - what do you think?

Sometime you feel like a slut, sometimes you don't. In my personal experience :-). It's usually the used up slut that calls me last :-) for my quick n little.

IMO, if a lady has been around awhile, she should know what works with makeup or not. And, just maybe, have enough regulars to make them keep coming back and back n....find out what that stranger likes. I'm thinking that's what this post was about and a great effort tnt. Women need to know and guys need a blow. Panties do it for me...butt that's a secret

Nobody (I hope) runs your business butt you!!!!
Sorry, but at the rate you guys pay us....

we should exert the effort to be spot on with our appearance, attire, environment etc. There are a few ladies that are young enough to skimp on the makeup part...but GENERALLY if you take note, there will be other things lacking too. Higher volume ladies will generally be the ones to meet you at the door with the wet hair and no makeup. There are tons of non-transfer make-up products on the market. My lip color is usually vibrant.... But you won't be going home with it for damn sure.
OTOH, at least they took a shower.

EDIT: The profile is one of the BEST features on P411, if used correctly it let's us know what you like and don't like. So GENTS please fill out your profile, it is REALLY important in letting us know if we are going to be a good match. I'm pretty good at reading body language...not that great at reading minds.
I typically never wear makeup. I actually prefer to see ladies who wear none to very little. Yep, I like the I just woke up and want to fuck look too. I typical request ladies I've seen regularly to meet me at the door in nothing at all. A couple I see regularly will actually do that. I think that is so damn hot!
First meeting: always makeup but I have some friends that I've seen many times and I definitely become more relaxed about it if I get to know someone...as I do prefer that natural look. Having said that, I almost never wear lipstick..that could get someone in trouble!
First meeting: always makeup but I have some friends that I've seen many times and I definitely become more relaxed about it if I get to know someone...as I do prefer that natural look. Having said that, I almost never wear lipstick..that could get someone in trouble! Originally Posted by Maggie_May
Thanck you.
It's. Not the make up is the size . Weight matters , hair too , make up is 10%
First meeting: always makeup but I have some friends that I've seen many times and I definitely become more relaxed about it if I get to know someone...as I do prefer that natural look. Having said that, I almost never wear lipstick..that could get someone in trouble! Originally Posted by Maggie_May
But red lipstick rings look soooo friggin' sexxxy Maggie!!
But red lipstick rings look soooo friggin' sexxxy Maggie!! Originally Posted by angusranch
I love seeing how far down they can leave a lipstick ring :-)
A lady and I were just discussing this. We both agreed that once she's naked...I won't care about her make-up.
  • Crock
  • 07-21-2017, 09:26 AM
when a woman stops making herself up, it can be a signal to the man that she is taking him for granted and no longer fully appreciates him. I know this is very generalized and there are exceptions. but that is what a woman indicates to me when she is not at her best when she sees me Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
I completely disagree. Unfortunately, as has already been pointed out, makeup is often used by women to boost their self-esteem or confidence.

I prefer women who are confident in their own skin. Women who don't need to plaster a mask on before meeting the world. Women who know that a flaw or two won't detract from their overall beauty, and can even make them more endearing.

I'm not saying this to denigrate those women who love makeup, I'm expressing my opinion on what is really sexy and beautiful.
  • BLM69
  • 07-21-2017, 10:40 AM
It's. Not the make up is the size . Weight matters , hair too , make up is 10% Originally Posted by Golfing
You saying a pig with make up is still a pig?
I prefer ladies wearing light or no makeup. Heavy makeup usually looks bad in my opinion. Originally Posted by mavsman777
Totally agree.

Natural beauty does not need any help or very little help (make up).
seems like trouble is trying to brew on this thread.
I know posting in co-ed can attract the fucktards in this hobby, but you have not interest in seeing me, then don't chime in and try to throw an undeserved insult.

I have clients on a regular basis, even with the weight gain. Friends that have seen me for years and years, as well as new ones.

On the discussion about if a woman stops wearing make up it signals that they are unappreciative - I disagree. It means I am more confident in my relationship and can trust him to tell me if he prefers make up or no make up. All of my relationships that were serious have preferred none.

So, to each their own.

I have been making some lifestyle changes, to improve my health and how I feel about continuing for a little while to work in this industry. So, a couple of you guys can take it somewhere else.

I've been doing it for a long time, and I am aware that age and beauty fades, but being a good person who is interesting and knows what they are doing in the bedroom as well as handling their business with good TCB skills counts for a lot.
Whatever I look like in my pictures is how I try to present myself in person.

If I'm all dolled up, then the gentleman seeing me should expect to be greeted by a dolled up face.
Very little to none!! What ever make you feel best!