Hour vs 1/2 Hour Appointments; Which Do You Prefer & Why?

I've never done a hh myself. Like many have said, I want an "experience," and it takes more than 30 minutes to achieve the "experience." I prefer 1-2 hours, depending on my schedule. I like to take my time, enjoy the woman I'm with... learn a little about her, who she is, etc. I also like to share, what I can, with her.

As someone else pointed out, we are people, and I want to know and understand the person I'm with. It makes it that much more fun and memorable, at least in my opinion.
+1 to the just above.
Hey all, just curious to see what types of appointments you typically dream of. Obviously HH dreams are less $$ than a full H dream, and to a certain degree that has to be a factor. I've dreamt of both HH and H appointments. Sometimes I've set out on initially wanting an H appointment, but sometimes after round one, I'm spent and ready to go take a nao. Not always, but it's happened before and I've felt like I've wasted my $$. With the HH appointment, there's usually some small talk and then we normally get down to business (which is why we're dreaming of these appointments in the first place, right?).

For some guys with a SO, like me, a HH appointment seems fine because it's less $$, lets me "get it (the hobby) out of my system for a while, and is a little easier to schedule. I can normally fit a HH hobby session in durijgnmy lunch break from the office. On the flip side, H appointments let you have a little more time to relax and chat if you like. You can also pace yourself a bit more if you know you have a full H or you can go for MSOG if that's your thing.

So what are your thoughts on H vs HH appointments? I'm curious to see what your guys like and why. Originally Posted by Normal guy

Good topic

I see you mentioned small talk ,Bubba come thru the door lay down your donation head directly to the bathroom get the fuck in the shower as fast as humanly possible ,take that soap wash those nuts ,be sure to circle the anus and hop the fuck out towel off and come out the bathroom hard and ready ,

Hour is what i like

I had been in the hobby 5 years and who knows many sessions before i had a 30min ,only because she was booked solid and guys were giving each other the high 5 passing in the hallway .

My M.O is and was

First visit hour if we click the second visit would be 2 hours .

If it is the time frame of a traveling gal to still be available on first trip for 3rd time well then its a overnight ,are when she makes it thru again i get the over night in .

Cant play glow in the dark yard darts during the day !!!!
Most days I feel like anything less than 90 minutes is rushed. . . Sure if we've met, hh or hour can be exciting but 95% of the guys I meet want more time with me.
First visit hour if we click the second visit would be 2 hours... Originally Posted by slickahhughs
After 1st date (hr) I'll go straight to multi-hour broken clock dates if she's interested in a recurring spot on the dance card.
I read this thread and see how sorry some are. "I want to get to know the person I am with" "I want an experience." Get a girlfriend, stop being sorry because any experience you have to pay for is fake. She is being who she thinks you want her to be, so you are not getting to know her. She has sex for money what more do you need to know. Isn't that why you contacted her to begin with? This is not eharmony. If you are looking for a connection look elsewhere, she wants to connect with your pocketbook, not you. Live in reality, try being honest with yourself.

You pay women to be with you, how sorry is that? And then you are not real with yourself about what you are doing. Providers are great for trying new things, CIM, facials, Greek, whatever you are curious about and have not tried. Beyond that nothing gained or really gained by being with a provider. It is a release. If she liked you she would not charge you, see? Women are not just sex toys, but if she is willing to sell herself as an object there are men like us that will treat her like a sex toy. Wake up people, get your release and click onto match.com and find someone that might really like you.
Whatever makes hobbyists happy half or hour it's their dime on time.Professionals longer appointments for more money.I see professionals half-hour appointment same rate as hour appointment.