175 SHOW CASES LISTED FOR HOUSTON???

Ya know I don't think I've ever just "browsed" the showcase area. I see someone I'm interested in then I start looking for her showcase but not others. It doesn't make a difference to me how many there are nor do I need a filter. I haven't even found enough energy to go thru p411 and exclude ones I'm not interested in..... lol.
So what are you trying to say? 175 showcases in Houston is a low number and it should be more? There aren't enough TSs with Houston showcases (j/k I know that's not it)? There aren't enough spinners?

If there were different catergories in the showcases such as spinner, BBW, GFE, TS etc. that might help but exactly what is a spinner or BBW. Your definition of a spinner might not be a spinner to me at all. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
WOW I didn't mean for this to be so challenging. My bottom line was 27! Someone else might be 87, or 2 or 170. Look at EVERY showcase! Now if you’re interested in seeing every one of those gals then your answer is 175! No doubt everyone's answer will vary based on they're own preferences!