Have you ever FARTED during a session?

LMFAO.

NO, and I hope it never happens to me!
I have had a few clients fart during a session.
OMG....it's never easy trying to pretend it didn't happen. I am worse than little boys. Someone farts....I'm gonna laugh. That's all there is to it.

Farts are Funny.
Holly Fart Balls...it's awful...Butt even the smelly ones.
Freaking hysterical.

This is a good farting in bed clip...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1Qm5sRQyfg"]YouTube- Farting in Bed[/ame]

LOL...

~Kelly TNT
Once... but she started it...
OMG....it's never easy trying to pretend it didn't happen. I am worse than little boys. Someone farts....I'm gonna laugh. That's all there is to it.

Farts are Funny.
Freaking hysterical.

YouTube- Farting in Bed

LOL...

~Kelly TNT Originally Posted by Kelly TNT

Prime example of when to blame the dog

Hobby Bloopers lol...
Thanks Kelly. LMAO
Someone sent me that clip years ago, but it was on a computer that got stolen. Thanks for the laughs. I've always wondered if the guy was French Stewart, sounds and looks like him.

Makenzee,
What can I say. Funny and gross at the same time.
Nicole-Preston Marry Me???????????????
Ok as to farting during a session, I had a lady that moved to sit on my face for 69 and yes you are correct, right in my face. I think she tried to blame it on my poor dog.
"Farting in a Session"

That is so disgusting to hear about. You should be ashamed! I have never had that happen before while with a lady, furthermore, I have made sure it never happened again.

A while back Mrs. Wilson was accusing me of letting SBD’s*. Turned out it was the "stepdog". I finally was exonerated when she discovered it was happening when I not around, but the 18 lb yorkie was present. I just knew that bastard dog was grinning about something while I was getting my ass chewed.

*SBD = silent, but deadly
Years ago we were going at it hot and heavy mish when:

buurrraAAAKKKK! PUtt, Putt, putt...

I could feel her "wind" against my balls. Then the smell hit...

"Did I just fuck the shit out of you?"

"Apparently so..." She laughed.

We had to abandon the bedroom and finish on the couch. Originally Posted by DFK Hunter
OMG seriously......that is funny

Farts are Funny.
Freaking hysterical.

YouTube- Farting in Bed

LOL...

~Kelly TNT Originally Posted by Kelly TNT
LMAO you are so wrong for that clip
LMAO!!! I hope I never have to encounter anything like that but if I did hopefully we could just continue like it never happened or just laugh it off lol.
FL (fart lighting)

maybe charge an extra 50
after getting a nut with me on top in the mish position, nothing is better than a good fart, i do it often and feels so good, its like a little extra surge to a good nut, try it guys, you will enjoy, JR
Wow, I actually had a guy that did that today and all I could do was laugh, we both did. He even said exuse me.
after getting a nut with me on top in the mish position, nothing is better than a good fart, i do it often and feels so good, its like a little extra surge to a good nut, try it guys, you will enjoy, JR Originally Posted by jrewing03
LMAO... Leave it to JR to actually encourage it.
LMAO... Leave it to JR to actually encourage it. Originally Posted by gptxman
Thats right