best mature tushes in wny

uh commie mummy that ...things gots a dick
uh commie mummy that ...things gots a dick Originally Posted by Plastic Man
It's understandable that you don't know what labia are, having never actually seem a pussy in the flesh.
if givin ...it the name of female ...parts makes ya feels ...better bouts yer gayness there aints ...no shame in thats
if givin ...it the name of female ...parts makes ya feels ...better bouts yer gayness there aints ...no shame in thats Originally Posted by Plastic Man
You're the expert, what do you call your sugar daddy's cock?

When it works, that is.
another ol angry marxist piece ...of shit bites ...the dust
I don't have a huge tush. It's not as small and firm as my GF Lexxxy's but it's not a bubble butt like my GF Autumn's. Originally Posted by Arya III Rivers
Hey babe,you should come to upstate ny and let us sample your goods and without failure we'll categorize that tush of yours.
Speaking of BSC Julie, has anyone heard from her lately? For some unknown reason, she had my real phone number and I deleted it. I have to say that she never abused that info. I would almost consider round 3 with her...most of the bruises have healed.
I also agree about Lee!
so often as a woman ages the tush is ine of the first things to go. lately i have noticed a nice trend that might make getting old as little more palatable.

i have noticed some of the most incredible rear ends on some providers that shall be classified as experienced , mature or whatever.

mature can encompass many things but just picking an arbitrary age of 35 plus of the women u have personally experienced that are from upstate ny who has the nicest tush today.

my list is as follows

1] sindi di vine
1a] naughty nikki
3] sexy gabby
4] hunter

whats ur thought guys Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
In my rather limited experience, using your criteria, I would vote for Naughty Nikki as having the best ass.

Another woman to consider as holding up very well was Syracuse's Allie, who was in her early 40's when popular here and looked great.

Expanding it to someone I saw here, but isn't from here , would be Gina Rollins.

One last cheat that I must mention is Nikki who used to work for Ang many years ago. She doesn't quite make the cutoff at 33, but I have seen her UTR for about a decade and she still has the ass of a 19 yo - and she doesn't work out or diet -- just genetically gifted.
  • jackm
  • 01-23-2018, 09:51 AM
Glad we're getting back to the topic at hand.

My top 3: Winterfun (Krystal), Sindi, Ellie Sin
I joked w Sindi and nn about how I'd love to see a pic of their tushes side by side but wouldn't it be amazing to get a photo of a few of these lovely ladies all together

Here's a premise as all these girls that have been mentioned are from Buffalo Rochester Syracuse. Girls that wanna take part in photo shoot meet in Rochester for photo. Guys for 50$ get to watch the photo shoot and get a quick meet and squeeze.

The money raised rents a couple rooms and those guys interested in appointment partake those not go for some quick wings and a drink.

The pics will be great for advertising

Hey just a crazy thought but imagine 5/6 perfect tushes lined up at one time. If need be we could reduce the age requirement
Glad we're getting back to the topic at hand.

My top 3: Winterfun (Krystal), Sindi, Ellie Sin Originally Posted by jackm
a great trip for sure
Sounds like fun
Crazy thought in my head for weeks now I envision holding one cheek of naughty Nikki in one hand and one cheek of Sindi in the other.

It would be like make a wish for dirty old men.whwn I get depressed I remember that I've experienced both those tushes in person and that's a pretty great feeling
just saw a review of sexy gabrielle man she fits in this thread just perfect
Lets not forget Gemma Smiles