Super Bowl 2018! Who’s going?

I will be at the Superbowl! Never been to MN before but I think it's going to be so much FUN!! I've got a great incall suite downtown if you want to stop in for a cocktail or coffee!

Would love to connect! www.CurvyCoedCarly.com
Agreed and I would love to! I will pm you once I get in town.
I wish I was going!!
I wish I was going!! Originally Posted by HoustonRiley
Me too lol I wish I wasn’t up here working and instead enjoying the scene with everyone else hehe but there’s always another year. Next year should actually be much better in Atlanta in a nicer climate hopefully with way less fuss. Either way, all over the country, guys are going to be ready to party. Good luck to you in your city!
Why would they put the super bowl in a cold city in the middle of winter?
Originally Posted by Violador Mi Amor
The trend lately has been that when a team gets a brand new stadium they are awarded a future Superbowl. Detroit and Indianapolis are cold weather cities with somewhat new stadiums and have hosted recent Superbowls as well. The thing about US Bank stadium, where this Superbowl will be held, is that it has a unique transparent roof, which will make it feel like an outdoor game even though it's not. Weather experts predict that it'll feel like it's 3 degrees at kick off. To everyone that's going, have fun. And be safe in your hobbies. That applies to both gentlemen and ladies.
My Hotel Room is Booked! Ill be in central Atlanta. Just need some tickets to the SUPERBOWL !