Taking time off

• ztonk
  • 04-03-2018, 01:40 PM
The review Liz just posted to? Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Almost got banned for it too lol...

Stay safe and take care in whatever you do with your time off. It is nice to see a lot of positive wishes from folks.

[And not unexpected to see the same assholes feel obliged to make asses of themselves as usual.]
Originally Posted by Old-T
Being one of the said asses I feel better with the fix above
Almost got banned for it too lol... Originally Posted by lizshue81

I like it when you're bad!
. Originally Posted by ztonk

I feel like z was gonna give me some "what for" but maybe changed his mind?
  • Old-T
  • 04-03-2018, 03:11 PM
I had to rtm that one since you love to do that yourself.

Good luck Clair! Originally Posted by Kickrocks
More proof that you are less than the brightest poster on here.

I have never RTM'd anything except for the most extreme examples of photos posted by a couple trolls we used to have

And since I followed W's example and made a general statement about jerks without identifying anyone specific, there is nothing against the rules to RTM. If you feel obliged to categorize yourself as a jerk, and thus feel that I was talking about you, that is your guilt trip issue, not mine. I neither confirm nor deny I was talking about you.
Almost got banned for it too lol... Originally Posted by lizshue81
I like it when you're bad! Originally Posted by Kickrocks
As Beavis and Butthead sang-
breaking the law
breaking the law
I feel like z was gonna give me some "what for" but maybe changed his mind? Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Z has been running a much tighter ship these days.. Plus they've been handing out prime directives lately like they were freebies at a swap meet..........
More proof that you are less than the brightest poster on here.

I have never RTM'd anything except for the most extreme examples of photos posted by a couple trolls we used to have

And since I followed W's example and made a general statement about jerks without identifying anyone specific, there is nothing against the rules to RTM. If you feel obliged to categorize yourself as a jerk, and thus feel that I was talking about you, that is your guilt trip issue, not mine. I neither confirm nor deny I was talking about you.

Who knows the truth? I do know you're boring and irrelevant. Quit making every thread in Austin about you being the biggest pussy whipped white knight, and you may get some respect.

Good luck Clair!
  • Old-T
  • 04-03-2018, 03:44 PM
If you find my posts boring and irrelevant than use the ignore feature and you will not be stressed out so much. I did not realize you were so sensitive--that aspect of your personality does not come across in your posts.

Fortunately my self worth does not depend upon having the respect of random posters here. There are a few whose opinions about me I value, and so far they seem to have few if any issues with my posts.
I'm mostly okay with the Old-T.
If you find my posts boring and irrelevant than use the ignore feature and you will not be stressed out so much. I did not realize you were so sensitive--that aspect of your personality does not come across in your posts.

Fortunately my self worth does not depend upon having the respect of random posters here. There are a few whose opinions about me I value, and so far they seem to have few if any issues with my posts.

How is me calling you boring and irrelevant showing you I'm stressed out? Maybe you but not me. Just saying all your post are basically the same boring shit over and over.
  • Old-T
  • 04-03-2018, 03:58 PM
If you say so I guess it must be true.

Riveting!
  • sydmo
  • 04-03-2018, 08:24 PM
I'm cool with Old-T - he's keeping it real, his handle should be "Old-G" I find his opinions/statements relevant and interesting, much more so than most others.