DearJohn and TheDaliaLama Philosophy Thread

• WTF
  • 04-04-2018, 07:45 AM
You’re trying to sneak up on my butthole. Originally Posted by bambino
I know you want to make every thread about your fingered butthole but this is a thread about Philosophic thread about Jesus Christ or any other belief system. That does not include your gay asshole.

• WTF
  • 04-04-2018, 07:47 AM
You just don’t know when to quit do you? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I know you want to make every thread about your fingered butthole but this is a thread about Philosophic thread about Jesus Christ or any other belief system. That does not include your gay asshole.

Originally Posted by WTF
You’ve been CREEPING my asshole for years.
  • WTF
  • 04-04-2018, 08:09 AM
You’ve been CREEPING my asshole for years. Originally Posted by bambino
Yet another lie by bambino. It has been ;less than a year bambam.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2139287

This is when your review about being pegged by her finger (08-05-2017, 08:59 PM) was written, though she is famous for her pegging asses with her strap-on. .

Yet another lie by bambino. It has been ;less than a year bambam.

08-05-2017, 08:59 PM

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2139287

This is when your review about being pegged by her finger, though she is famous for her pegging asses with her strap-on. .

Originally Posted by WTF
You know nothing about her. SHE does specialize in pleasing men. Just like you. So you admit to creeping my ass for several months. Congratulations. You’ve been reading all my reviews. Why would a gay creeper like you pay for lifetime PA? You don’t see female hookers. You just want to read about the guys..You proved that with me. You homo.

CREEPER
  • WTF
  • 04-04-2018, 09:03 AM
You know nothing about her. SHE does specialize in pleasing men. Originally Posted by bambino
Yea, by pegging!

Yea, by pegging!

Originally Posted by WTF
I don’t have experience with pegging. Maybe you don’t either. You prefer the real thing. Women intimidate you.
Whaaaat? No ALL CAPS SCREAMING???????!!!!

The proof is in the pegging.
  • WTF
  • 04-05-2018, 04:42 AM
I don’t have experience with pegging. . Originally Posted by bambino
Your experience is getting pegged!

HillariousNoMore is his bunk buddy until God is ready to send him on his way! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I wonder which one of them God is punishing there
  • WTF
  • 04-05-2018, 06:19 AM
I wonder which one of them God is punishing there Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I am God's second son but I'm not sure about dieing for you sins...this board is sinful as fuck!
  • WTF
  • 04-05-2018, 07:45 AM
Dying...

If you wanna het to Heaven, you got to raise a little hell...

• WTF
  • 04-05-2018, 02:16 PM
You are incapable of such a discussion.

When you get to Hell say hello to Algore and Madonna for me. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Hey TDL, we have our own thread....we're famous!!!!! Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
I am God's second son but I'm not sure about dieing for you sins...this board is sinful as fuck! Originally Posted by WTF
Dying...

If you wanna het to Heaven, you got to raise a little hell...

. Originally Posted by WTF

that can't spell Get It !

that can't spell Get It ! Originally Posted by Hotrod511
You missed dying. He mangled that too. He had no clue. That quirky Y/I thing had him all fucked up.