Providers in Victoria.

Too bad you’re not stopping by corpus Kelly. Originally Posted by Hunter 510
That Kelly512 is fucking hot as hell !!!
I saw that Amberance is going to Victoria soon.
  • Mjay
  • 02-02-2019, 02:05 AM
She (Brianne) pretended like she didn't have access to her when I got to Victoria on 01/25/19 & wanted me to wait 2 to 4 hours after getting to Victoria. A lot of red flags were raised.
  • Mjay
  • 02-02-2019, 02:05 AM
Access to her car.
Anyone seen brianne lately??? Contact #..??
Brianne is there for college. She and I talk a lot. She hates Victoria cuz the guys behave like idiots. They whine and bitch about Victoria being a dead spot but when a decent girl shows up it's all lame excuses from guys with too little money. I've seen the messages some dudes send her. Asking for 2 hours of bareback anal and offering her 120 for it. Then telling her that she isn't worth any more than that. Victoria doesn't deserve to have any decent providers. One guy told her, "Have you lost your mind." when she told him what her rates were. Bunch of guys asking, "What can I get for $60 ?" Or guys sending text messages and their opening line is, "How much for 30 minutes with your cunt ?" or, "Why can't we just go out and then see what happens? Like a Tinder date." Victoria might be the lamest place in Texas filled with pathetic, rude, broke dudes.. She's considering transferring to Austin or SA where the guys have a lot more class.

Anyhow, contact info:

361-238-7108 Originally Posted by HarryFagina
That's awful, glad I saw this post, definitely won't be visiting that city. SMDH...
Cendell don’t believe all that shit. That’s what he heard from one girl he loves, she is not perfect either. I don’t believe those are eccie guys acting like that.
I think Harry will tell you shit is batshit crazy due to her youthfulness. For our date she wanted to go to a "park and ride" parking lot at the park.
Mr D, if you find out anything about those two please let me know, they look good.
Are there any ladies that are in Victoria Tx or come to Victoria often? I have been trying to find someone around the area and having a very hard time with here.
These threads look very old but I am in Victoria, TX recently moved back
I just recently moved back.. had been gone for about 8yrs.