Meanwhile in Iowa........

Hotrod511, are you claiming that the farmer had no idea he was hiring an illegal immigrant?
Hotrod511, are you claiming that the farmer had no idea he was hiring an illegal immigrant? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You showing your racist side yssup he used a false state DL and false SS number or would had been better for the farmer to tell him I don't hire Mexcian
Is that a personal accusation, Hotrod511?

If you're trying to say that the farmer was bamboozled by this sneaky bastard, then I believe your position is naive.

I'd be shocked if this was the first undocumented worker who infiltrated his workforce.
You showing your racist side yssup he used a false state DL and false SS number or would had been better for the farmer to tell him I don't hire Mexcian Originally Posted by Hotrod511

If it was false, shouldn't a proper backround check have revealed that fact?
So the government system failed and you think the farmer is to blame Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Anyone who hires llegals is to blame. They didn't even use the latest verify system.
Anyone who hires llegals is to blame. They didn't even use the latest verify system. Originally Posted by bamscram
I completely agree with you there. They should be severely punished for taking away opportunities from American citizens in pursuit of their filthy lucre.
Is that a personal accusation, Hotrod511?

If you're trying to say that the farmer was bamboozled by this sneaky bastard, then I believe your position is naive.

I'd be shocked if this was the first undocumented worker who infiltrated his workforce. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You are correct and if those farmers would pay more money Americans would do the job. Instead they callously exploit illegal aliens, just like the Kennedy family and the Pelosi family also do.

(The Kennedy family uses illegal aliens in their businesses and the Pelosi Vineyards not only steal water from the cities but hire illegals to pluck the grapes.)
How aboout the guy who hired him for the last four years? Originally Posted by bamscram
He ran him through E verify and the illegal was using a fake name. Failure of government again.
You are correct and if those farmers would pay more money Americans would do the job. Instead they callously exploit illegal aliens, just like the Kennedy family and the Pelosi family also do.

(The Kennedy family uses illegal aliens in their businesses and the Pelosi Vineyards not only steal water from the cities but hire illegals to pluck the grapes.) Originally Posted by friendly fred
We agree ... the people who hire and exploit illegals know exactly what they're doing. On many sides, on many sides.

American jobs are lost, yet our feckless leader continues to wage trade wars that will make it even harder for farmers to make a living, and will continue using undocumented labor whenever they can.

So can the What Aboutism.

This is a complex problem made more complex by the douchebag who keeps pissing in the punchbowl. Please forgive the mixed references to hygiene products.
The racist pos on here will hang their/HER hat on any thing that can be racist. Yes it is very sad when anyone takes a life, as in when that girl got killed in frisco/Plano area by an American that was walking her to her car in a parking garage. It's not the skin bitche(s) that make a killer. Ever heard of Ted bundy and many others racist posters?

You go girl lol
The racist pos on here will hang their/HER hat on any thing that can be racist. Yes it is very sad when anyone takes a life, as in when that girl got killed in frisco/Plano area by an American that was walking her to her car in a parking garage. It's not the skin bitche(s) that make a killer. Ever heard of Ted bundy and many others racist posters?

You go girl lol Originally Posted by Tsmokies

have anyone specific you'd like to mention? "Ted bundy" doesn't seem to be a member here.
Be very careful going forward here...
What?

You go girl lol
Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Ever hear of Lee Boyd Malvo? Malvo was an illegal.

We agree ... the people who hire and exploit illegals know exactly what they're doing. On many sides, on many sides.

American jobs are lost, yet our feckless leader continues to wage trade wars that will make it even harder for farmers to make a living, and will continue using undocumented labor whenever they can.

So can the What Aboutism.

This is a complex problem made more complex by the douchebag who keeps pissing in the punchbowl. Please forgive the mixed references to hygiene products. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hopefully the trade war will be short and we will come out of it with better trade deals. Many other countries also believe the Chinese government is unfair in their trade practices, and admire Trump for challenging them.