What do you do if she wants you to use a condom?

I suspect that at half of Austin just shortened their TDL by one. Originally Posted by Brandofan

I doubt it, she's hot and in shape.
condoms are for pussies
only a dick would wear one Originally Posted by knotty man
Can’t stop laughing! May borrow this quote lol
Whatever. As long as he doesn’t rewash it.
Whatever. As long as he doesn’t rewash it. Originally Posted by Nikki Famme
What about turning it inside out and reusing?

D
Who in the fuck is so stupid to reuse their condoms?! Lol I digress. This is definitely part of the gene pool that we want using their condiments correctly!
* condoms. Not condiments. Lolz
Who in the fuck is so stupid to reuse their condoms?! Lol I digress. This is definitely part of the gene pool that we want using their condiments correctly! Originally Posted by Nikki Famme
No gorgeous, you had it right the first time!!
Simple....you use the damn thing.
I suspect that at half of Austin just shortened their TDL by one.

So OP, did you get the down low PMs you were hoping for from the ladies trying to make rent by Friday? Originally Posted by Brandofan
Brandofan half of eccie couldn’t even pass my screening anyways. And I would not care to see half of these gentlemen on here. So I can care less to who takes me off their tdl. I do just fine.
Relax Ariel, if you stop and think about it you are not the actual subject of the joke, so there's no need to break out the GPS or sound the WK battle horn just yet.
Relax Ariel, if you stop and think about it you are not the actual subject of the joke, so there's no need to break out the GPS or sound the WK battle horn just yet. Originally Posted by Brandofan
Easy NOW! Let it go....
Sounds like someone got their panties in a bunch. Eccie is my entertainment. Every now and then I get well respected gentleman. But those type of men hardly exist.

Xoxo WinnDixie
Easy NOW! Let it go.... Originally Posted by winn dixie
Now? As in right NOW? Are you trying to be the WakeUp of Austin co-ed?

Sounds like someone got their panties in a bunch. Eccie is my entertainment. Every now and then I get well respected gentleman. But those type of men hardly exist.

Xoxo WinnDixie Originally Posted by SweetArielRae
I haven't said a single bad thing about you. No need to get defensive and start bashing all men.
Now who said I was bashing all men. Seems like your getting a bit defensive to my responses
Every now and then I get well respected gentleman. But those type of men hardly exist. Originally Posted by SweetArielRae
That wasn't very nice.

Also, All I done is calmly reply to your somewhat caustic posts. If anyone is defensive I don't think its me.