Fuck the lame-stream media's fake outrage over Khashoggi. Where's the lame-stream media's concern for Wolkowitz?

Hell trump would have his own journalists hit list if he thought he could get away with it. he has to settle for stirring up his supporters and bashing the free press. He will not do shit to Saudi or Russia he needs their money to cover his dumbass
Yes. I read the headline. I also heard what he said while watching him saying it. I prefer actually seeing the person's lips move in sync with the words, rather than some clown making up shit and pretending it's real. Now, what else would you like to muse about? Originally Posted by LexusLover
i was just curious because the article obviously didn't say anything close to what you suggested. have you ever taken a critical thinking course? i know all those big words can be intimidating, but there is no reason to be scared. community college is a wonderful resource and they don't really have admittance standards. it's a win win.
.... community college is a wonderful resource and they don't really have admittance standards. it's a win win. Originally Posted by courtesyphone
How would you know?

Further discussion might get me points!

But perhaps this will help you ...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...%99/ar-BBOEFUo

The Washington Post
Trump doubts Saudi account of journalist’s death: ‘There’s been deception, and there’s been lies’

President Trump strongly criticized Saudi Arabia’s explanation for the death of journalist Jamal Khashoggi late Saturday, saying that “obviously there’s been deception, and there’s been lies.”
or

just any of the Lame Stream Media that past 2 days!

Now about your application for community college. What happened?
Good. Now please tell me what's the "legal basis" for a "jihadi" to even legally reside in the U.S.? Originally Posted by andymarksman
The same as one becoming President. Ask him. He's in Las Vegas today!
Is this another Birther thread?
trump does not want the saudies to stop buying his over priced apts he could carte less about who got killed just dont hurt his bottom line, the tax cheat lying piece of shit that he is.
  • WTF
  • 10-22-2018, 04:31 PM
Is this another Birther thread? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I wonder how the loved ones of the thousands of murder victims in Chicago feel about all of the attention given to a non citizen murdered in a Foreign Country.

Selective outrage.
Keep wondering.

The outrage is how Trump supporters aren’t slightly fazed by his overt attacks on the free press.
if you any clue about what is happeing in chicago you would not say that, 99 % of the murders are from street gangs in the south side aimed at other gangs but good people that also live in the neigborhoods become victims because of thje fucking low life gangs
Keep wondering.

The outrage is how Trump supporters aren’t slightly fazed by his overt attacks on the whores of the dim-retard party. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
FTFY, and Khashoggi was a militant, Islamic propagandist -- not a "journalist". Plus, he was a citizen of a foreign country killed on foreign soil and not a U.S. citizen.
Keep wondering.

The outrage is how Trump supporters aren’t slightly fazed by his overt attacks on the free press. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The entire concept of a free press and free speech presupposes objectionable speech. Our President has every right to criticize the press using hyperbole if needed.
If the members of the press are such pussies that they cannot withstand a few rough moments, how the fuck do they survive being embedded in combat units?

Maybe they aren't really embedded and Soros pays for CGI fake reports?

Fuck Soros and the lame stream pussies in the media.
Keep wondering.

The outrage is how Trump supporters aren’t slightly fazed by his overt attacks on the free press. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The framers of the 1st Amendment did not see a day when the so called "free press" would be nothing more than a mouth piece for one political party and it's platform.

Over 95 % negative coverage of President Trump proves this on a daily basis.
Such. Whining. Every. Day.

If I didn’t know the truth, I might actually feel sorry for poor Donald J. Drumpf.

But I do know the truth.

Fuck that guy.
  • WTF
  • 10-23-2018, 08:37 AM
The framers of the 1st Amendment did not see a day when the so called "free press" would be nothing more than a mouth piece for one political party and it's platform.

Over 95 % negative coverage of President Trump proves this on a daily basis. Originally Posted by Jackie S
BoofuckingHoo...you sound like what you rightwingers came up with, Snowflake.

Have you ever listened to AM radio? It is 95% right wing propaganda. Never hear any Snowflakes craying about that.