My favorite time of the year again!

Damn straight I gotta get one tomorrow morning probably my last chance for awhile
That is because crappie are the best, hey I think your a southern girl after all Ginger. Originally Posted by Johnnytricks
Crappie is a Minnesota staple. And there are 10,000 lakes to find it in.

They are cute but better for food hehe Originally Posted by Nicolefoxx1
I have never cared for the taste of deer. I wish we could hunt cows. I would be all over that!
Lol nice ginger! An yes fourbarrel if I was in Little Rock u missed me when I was lol
Update: Yes I was successful yet again this year, not one of the best but it'll do. However, throwing out the full story, I ended up hurting myself. I may have had too many adult beverages that Saturday night and was messing around on my trailer. I had a misstep and caught my boot on the top rail and took a tumble out and nearly face planted. I put my arms out to soften the impact but, it appears that I really jammed up my left shoulder. My entire body is sore still. I should go get a massage that might make me fell a bit better. So, word to the wise, flashlights were invented for a reason and adult beverages can be too much of a good thing.

Cheers,
Hell I got to my stand this morning and a neighbor tree was leaning on it
Aww I’m sorry m.x.oz! An I’m glad your doing good!!

An awww man fourbarrell ! That sucks hope your stand is okay!
A Duck Blind date sounds interesting. Actually so does a hunt camp visit.

I remember several years ago some girls on here talking about in the past going to Duck Camp parties around Stuttgart. They jokingly called them "Fuck Camp" parties!
Glad you noticed the tree FB. I've had a very close call several years ago in a similar situation. The man above was watching over me that day.

Damn it boy Mr Oz!! I've got a huge knot on my shin. Not sure how it happened. The whiskey could probably tell a good story or my buddies. Lmao.
A Duck Blind date sounds interesting. Actually so does a hunt camp visit.

I remember several years ago some girls on here talking about in the past going to Duck Camp parties around Stuttgart. They jokingly called them "Fuck Camp" parties! Originally Posted by BoobsSprayer
Cold winter nights in Almyra has drummed up a few witnesses.
I got more stands to hunt
I did ok last weekend.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 58E5F6A0-F8A3-4CB9-B971-68FC441C2278.jpeg (688.4 KB, 56 views)
Sweet that’s meat on the table so when we eating
Sweet that’s meat on the table so when we eating
Damn g0lfnutt, he's gorgeous. Hell, I'm embarrassed to show mine now. All I got was a little 6 point.
Fellas it don’t matter how long you boil them horns you can’t eat them