More "Fake News" From The Lib-Retard Press: NPR Forced To Retract Story

• WTF
  • 12-02-2018, 07:50 AM
Trump isn't taking a salary, while NPR is taking public funds to spread its Fake News. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Trump engineered a huge tax cut to himself and his companies....resulting in much larger deficit. ...and you are touting that he donates his sally as if that is a big deal!
  • WTF
  • 12-02-2018, 07:52 AM
Maybe you misunderstood the OP being about NPR publishing a lie when the truth was readily evident to real journalists. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
They retracted it....something Trump and his minions never do.
They retracted it....something Trump and his minions never do. Originally Posted by WTF
That doesn't change the fact that NPR should never have posted the Fake News story in the first place. Real journalist would never have thought to mischararcterize those court documents.

Thanks for admitting you lied about trump not spending public money to lie and that someone was changing his quotes.

I agree. Who would be stupid enough to believe trumps quotes were changed and trump would say nothing?
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
It would be you who is caught in blatant lies when you say the lame-stream doesn't change Trump's words and meaning, and when you falsely employ the word "thanks" to express a fake and untrue sentiment in your post. The instance where the lame-stream media falsely accused Trump of calling "immigrants" "animals" is but one of the most egregious examples. Trump was talking about MS-13 gang members being animals, but most of the talking-heads in the lame-stream media left that distinction out of their news reports or buried in a bottom paragraph long after their bold headline imputed something more sinister.

Trump engineered a huge tax cut to himself and his companies....resulting in much larger deficit. ...and you are touting that he donates his sally as if that is a big deal! Originally Posted by WTF
That doesn't change the fact that Trump is donating his presidential salary to other government expenses.
That doesn't change the fact that NPR should never have posted the Fake News story in the first place.

It would be you who is caught in blatant lies when you say the lame-stream doesn't change Trump's words and meaning, and when you falsely employ the word "thanks" in your post. The instance where the lame-stream media falsely accused Trump of calling "immigrants" "animals" is but one of the most egregious examples. Trump was talking about MS-13 gang members being animals, but most of the talking-heads in the lame-stream media left that distinction out of their news reports or buried in a bottom paragraph long after their bold headline imputed something more sinister.

That doesn't change the fact that Trump is donating his presidential salary to other government expenses. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
That is a fact that hes donating his salary. Its also a fact he is making national policy based on personal gain. I ask what that has to do with the OP. If you need help getting back on topic the Dhali Lama offers that service for free. NPR is being funded in part with Trumps salary. Thanks Donald Putin!
That is a fact that hes donating his salary. Its also a fact he is making national policy based on personal gain. I ask what that has to do with the OP. If you need help getting back on topic the Dhali Lama offers that service for free. NPR is being funded in part with Trumps salary. Thanks Donald Trump! Originally Posted by themystic
The topic is that NPR intentionally posted a Fake News story mischaracterizing what was said in a hearing that REAL journalists would never have done. Your notion that my last post didn't cover that topic is very much like the "Fake News" story posted by NPR.
The big question is... when is the NYT going to retract that 26 year old fake news and admit that was a mistake?????
the worst part of it is that NPR is a govt. funded agency who is supposed to be neutral politically.. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Maybe Don JR can ask dad to pull NPR's funding then!
Maybe Don JR can ask dad to pull NPR's funding then! Originally Posted by garhkal

u know that is not going to happen. Congress created this bastard agency; they can unfund it.
You dodge your own lies. trumps salary is the least expensive thing about him. The public pays millions a year for the office. You went down this "public funds" road, now own it.
You brought it up, you lied about it, you own it. What do we we call a liar? One who brings up points, is proven wrong, and clinches his ass when it's time for those lies to be shoved up there?

You've been caught lying....again.
Twist any way you want. You've been schooled.

If only one day you learned.

In the spirit of the broken bottle, I accept the fate of the gods
NPR lied when they published a "Fake News" story that obviously went against the well publicized facts. Liars trying to defend NPR's lying "Fake News" reports by deflecting to Trump are also liars.
NPR lied when they published a "Fake News" story that obviously went against the well publicized facts. Liars trying to defend NPR's lying "Fake News" reports by deflecting to Trump are also liars. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Is this a tweet from Trump?
Is this a tweet from Trump? Originally Posted by themystic
Is this yet another one of your attempts to hijack this thread off the topic about NPR's Fake News article wherein NPR mischaracterized hearing testimony that everyone else knew and understood to be substantively different than what NPR reported?
Is this yet another one of your attempts to hijack this thread off the topic about NPR's Fake News article wherein NPR mischaracterized hearing testimony that everyone else knew and understood to be substantively different than what NPR reported? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Is every post you send me going to declare I'm off topic? Am I the Eccie Political Forum Enemy of the State for you. Are you attempting to speak for me. I've been very much on topic to your thread that you keep saying the same thing over and over. NPR retracted. I said they were acting weak. I'm retracting their retraction as Fake News. A slight difference of opinion. Is this still about Papa Bush 30 years ago NPR saying he was an idiot with a grocery scanner? I remember when that happen originally. What an idiot, all due respect to Papa Bush. he was a good man. It was in all the papers at the time. Funny as shit
Is every post you send me going to declare I'm off topic? Am I the Eccie Political Forum Enemy of the State for you. Are you attempting to speak for me. I've been very much on topic to your thread that you keep saying the same thing over and over. NPR retracted. I said they were acting weak. I'm retracting their retraction as Fake News. A slight difference of opinion. Is this still about Papa Bush 30 years ago NPR saying he was an idiot with a grocery scanner? I remember when that happen originally. What an idiot, all due respect to Papa Bush. he was a good man. It was in all the papers at the time. Funny as shit Originally Posted by themystic
Your last post didn't even mention NPR's Fake News report. It matters that NPR waited five hours to take down their fucking Fake News report after they were informed that it was a complete distortion of well known facts that REAL journalists wouldn't publish. And it never was about Bush, and that you think it is says much about your intentions when posting in this thread ... and it's a sure sign that you're off topic once again.
Your last post didn't even mention NPR's Fake News report. It matters that NPR waited five hours to take down their fucking Fake News report after they were informed that it was a complete distortion of well known facts that REAL journalists wouldn't publish. And it never was about Bush, and that you think it is says much about your intentions when posting in this thread ... and it's a sure sign that you're off topic once again. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Sorry I missed this one. I was off topic. My bad. I apologize IB Hell there is so much Fake news out there sometimes its hard to keep up. Yeah this thing with Trump Jr. I think he did it, I think NPR is wrong for retracting. Double down. Triple down. The Real Fake News is to slander NPR. They have been voted the most accurate and honest news organization in the US. Its being funded by the Trump government dollars