Questions for Democrats

No, pussy.

Seriously if you don't have a significant other you can find tons of excuses. Volcanoes, beaches, fishing, rainforests, it's got a lot to offer. Originally Posted by Tiny
I have a very significant other, and I think she would be suspicious of my motives because frankly she is always suspicious of my motives, as well she should be when a pretty young thing is available - or in the apparent case of Costa Rica, hundreds of them.
Thailand. I have a retired friend that trips over there 2 to 3 times a year. They like Americans, especially old white guys with fat wallets.

Crime is non existent. The reason being, the penalties are real. Also, everybody works. If you go there to have a good time and add to their economy, they will treat you like a king. If you go there to engage in things they consider crimes, (drugs), you will be in a world of hurt.

And the women are beautiful, especially the ones that have a little European mixed in.

The one drawback that must be noted is unless you are caucasion, don't bother. Like most Orientals, the Thia's are very prejudiced.
Their dictator there has already stolen everything he wants so you don’t have to worry about him taking anything away from shmucks like us.

I first heard about Luna here before the “restart”. Since then ECCIE closed down their Central American forms. Fortunately for me she and I still keep in contact through WhatsApp. She’s late 20s, couple of tatts and piercings, hippie like, absolutely loves what she does. Her English isn’t the best but she’s very much alive and loves to talk almost as she loves suck dick. She will fuck you to death. She lives in San Jose and I had my Uber driver deliver her. She’s hot. Pm me if you think your going down there. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
This brings up so many memories. I have a chick in San Jose similar to Luna not in looks, (tattoos, piercings, etc) but in loving what she does. For those who haven't been its hard to over emphasize the greatness that is Costa Rica
Back on topic...
  • Tiny
  • 12-14-2018, 09:43 PM
World War I, Christmas Eve of 1914. The French and British are dug into trenches on one side and the Germans on the other. Spontaneously men from both sides venture into no man's land. They exchange gifts, show each other photos of loved ones, even play soccer. Something similar has happened here. Normally Jackie, Friendly Fred and the Dalai Lama are in one trench, and SpeedRacer and The Mystic in another. And I'm in no mans land in between, lobbing grenades at both sides. But we all came together on the subject that unites us, pursuit of poontang. Having worked in both Thailand and Costa Rica, I'm tempted to expound on the beauties of both. But as General Wakeup points out, that's off topic, and it's time to return to the trenches. Suffice it to say they're both wondrous places, for very different reasons, and you owe it to yourself to go to both at least once.