What Is One Thing You Have Not Tried That Sometimes..

I have always wanted to suck a cock, so a trans girl would be perfect for me. If any guys out there would want to let me do this pm me, I wouldnt charge, hell I might even pay. I wont tell
I'll be honest...

I'd love a fbsm with L1 by a tranny....and I'd probably reciprocate the L1...don't think I could use my mouth anywhere but boobs tho. Originally Posted by herbieh
I’ve learned long ago to ‘Never say never’ when it gets down to what I would do and not do with a hot TS and well, I’ve enjoyed every encounter that involved my mouth!
I’ll go ahead and toss out another few scenarios:

Getting assfucked in the piledriver position by a trans girl or a sexy lady with a strapon while I suck my own dick.

I also have BBC cravings...I’d like to satisfy that urge someday.
I would like to try a mfm three-way. Specifically lay in the 69 position with her on top of me sucking my cock, the guy Fucking her ass from behind, and me licking them both. The guy finishes by pulling out and cumming in my mouth.
Hey, it may never happen but it is a great fantasy.
I would like to try a mfm three-way. Specifically lay in the 69 position with her on top of me sucking my cock, the guy Fucking her ass from behind, and me licking them both. The guy finishes by pulling out and cumming in my mouth.
Hey, it may never happen but it is a great fantasy. Originally Posted by GregJM
I have done most of that. My wife was kinky, until a certain female surgery.
I have licked her clit while she was being nailed by her boyfriend. Many times. Also while getting nailed in the ass, but only a couple times. Never had a guy pull out and cum in my mouth though.
I did it with 2 different Providers and another Hobbyist on here. The same Hobbyist did it with my wife and I also.
I call that the 69+1 position. It's in a few of my reviews.
I have erection issues and that's one way to participate sexually when Jr. falls asleep on the job. It's a lot funner than just watching while playing with a floppy cock or sitting in another room watching tv cause you can't get it up.
MMF fantasy (or interchange hot TS for M)...add blonde or black small tittied spinner...she worships my cock and tells him to go down on me...he is athletic and smooth with big cock and does so then she does and then she coaxes me to down on him. I act like I don't want to but then deep throat him...she makes him take my load while I jack him off onto her face. We regroup and she gets out the strap on and oil...we get all oiled up and I tell her I want it for the first time...(NOW YOU FINISH THE ENDING...)
I'd like to set up a role play session where the girl has to beg for her donation $20 at a time:

"Want this 20? Take off your shirt"

"Want THIS 20?" "Bend over and finger you ass"

Etc...

Of course in reality, the entire donation would be hers once the session starts. I'd just like to role play.
I have always wanted to suck a cock, so a trans girl would be perfect for me. If any guys out there would want to let me do this pm me, I wouldnt charge, hell I might even pay. I wont tell Originally Posted by Ranchhand
Thats why CL and BP were so great... I met most of the guys that I've blown through CL... sucking cock is just as much fun as eating pussy...with the added bonus of a meal at the end. ;-)
Thats why CL and BP were so great... I met most of the guys that I've blown through CL... sucking cock is just as much fun as eating pussy...with the added bonus of a meal at the end. ;-) Originally Posted by texassapper
Point well taken. I really miss BP and CL for ads that would offer that very option for bisexual men!
Wow so hot. Had no idea so many guys are into it. Remember to look me up when in Vegas. I'll bring my husband for a fun MMF date.
I have had a number of threesomes, once with identical twin sisters. A foursome with 3 women. Not great, 2 were lazy and 1 did most of the work.
The thing on my list is a mother daughter threesome.
Gray, congratulations for getting it on with identical twins. Most guys just want to get together with sisters and you got with twins.

You are way ahead of most of us. Keep it up.
Gray, congratulations for getting it on with identical twins. Most guys just want to get together with sisters and you got with twins.

You are way ahead of most of us. Keep it up. Originally Posted by Fizley
Ha, my hottest Doubles was many years ago with Dallas girls Wyntet Stark and Autumn Stark, both had me convinced they were sisters. They were not but it took nothing away from my pleasure. Sadly, am pretty sure they both are out of this life style!
I have yet to meet a transwoman that wanted to penetrate a gg. But...I would like to get that far with a transwoman. I'd also like a 3-way or moresome with all women.
I've been with a few Trans girls and had multiple girls at one time. I too would like to have a TMF session. I've done some MFM with my wife but not interaction with the guys. I'd be up for trying MMF with someone.