Trump wins again!!!

I get it. I know people don't like him. But the disapproval ratings don't mean election results. Trump is a winner and I still don't see anyone on the dem side that can best him. I am,however,enjoying those clowns trying to figure out what the dem party stands for now that the progressives are taking over. Middle America is recoiling in horror. And the dems do not even have a clue but Trump does and that's how he will win....again. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
There seemed to be a VERY high correlation between approval ratings and election results in the 2018 mid-term elections. I wouldn't expect you to think anyone can beat Trump in 2020. How did your 2018 mid-term predictions work out?

Middle America is not important to the Democrats chances of winning the presidential election in 2020. Certainly Democrats would like to win those states but all they need to do to be victorious in 2020 is to hold the states they won in 2016, which is highly likely, and win back Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania, 3 traditionally Democratic states that Clinton took for granted in 2016 and narrowly lost.

Much too early to speculate on 2020 in my opinion. Trump is the incumbent and it's been since 1992 since an incumbent lost. Democrats lost big time in 2010 mid-terms and Obama was re-elected in 2012. Without knowing who the Democratic candidate will be in 2020 it's impossible to predict an outcome.

Here is an article on the 2020 election:

https://observer.com/2018/12/2020-tr...te-prediction/
Yes they did but not near as many as they should have.

They will lose some in 2020 because of how many more Republicans are up for reelection.

Probably will still hold the Senate.

Stick to the spell police in this thread, politics is obviously not your strong suit. Originally Posted by WTF
Really? Why does his aproval rating keep dropping?

BAAAAAAAA Waco. Originally Posted by bamscram
There seemed to be a VERY high correlation between approval ratings and election results in the 2018 mid-term elections. I wouldn't expect you to think anyone can beat Trump in 2020. How did your 2018 mid-term predictions work out?

Middle America is not important to the Democrats chances of winning the presidential election in 2020. Certainly Democrats would like to win those states but all they need to do to be victorious in 2020 is to hold the states they won in 2016, which is highly likely, and win back Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania, 3 traditionally Democratic states that Clinton took for granted in 2016 and narrowly lost.

Much too early to speculate on 2020 in my opinion. Trump is the incumbent and it's been since 1992 since an incumbent lost. Democrats lost big time in 2010 mid-terms and Obama was re-elected in 2012. Without knowing who the Democratic candidate will be in 2020 it's impossible to predict an outcome.

https://observer.com/2018/12/2020-tr...te-prediction/ Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
you three need to go get laid it may help with that TDS you all deal with
Ellen Speedy is down in your area hook him up
Trumps been WINNING for two years!
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by bambino
Winning WHAT???? You're side has gotten your asses beat IN YOUR OWN BACKYARDS in every big election the past two years. If you choose to ignore that fact then that only makes you IGNORant. But keep telling yourselves that y'all are "winning".

you three need to go get laid it may help with that TDS you all deal with
Ellen Speedy is down in your area hook him up Originally Posted by Hotrod511
lol. I can get laid anytime I want. Only one place to "discuss" politics.
Winning WHAT???? You're side has gotten your asses beat IN YOUR OWN BACKYARDS in every big election the past two years. If you choose to ignore that fact then that only makes you IGNORant. But keep telling yourselves that y'all are "winning".
Originally Posted by Little Monster
You fuckers will be crying your asses off if Howard Schultz runs as an independent...remember '92...it will be the Democraps "Ross Parrot" this time!!
https://www.npr.org/2019/01/29/68953...a-radical-idea
You fuckers will be crying your asses off if Howard Schultz runs as an independent...remember '92...it will be the Democraps "Ross Parrot" this time!!
https://www.npr.org/2019/01/29/68953...a-radical-idea Originally Posted by bb1961
hes not going to run bb.
lol. I can get laid anytime I want. Only one place to "discuss" politics. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
like kids throwing spit balls at each other

Originally Posted by Little Monster
Undoing Obama’s regulations, tax cuts, conservative judges, Califate gone. Employment, wages, GDP up. I could go on, but I’m almost tired of winning
Ha! I agree! I love this forum!

lol. I can get laid anytime I want. Only one place to "discuss" politics. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Speedracer, you are a numbers guy. I get that. I'm more of a feeling person ( sorta like Trump) and I can tell you the feeling I'm getting is not good for the dems. Just like in 2016 - I just knew when Trump came down that elevator he was the winner. Many people did not like him but they voted for him - the secret Trump voter - of which there are many- is what is going to carry the day.

Oh btw - I still think Hillary is gonna worm her way into the presidential race.

https://observer.com/2018/12/2020-tr...te-prediction/ Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I know! I'm exhausted from all this winning....almost!!!!

Undoing Obama’s regulations, tax cuts, conservative judges, Califate gone. Employment, wages, GDP up. I could go on, but I’m almost tired of winning Originally Posted by bambino
https://www.npr.org/2019/01/29/68953...a-radical-idea Originally Posted by bb1961

bahhaa. speaking of ignore notice i ignore Little M. he couldn't prove his claim of "every big election since 2016" comment if he tried, which he won't.

my brother still refers to Perot as ROOOSS PEERot .. LOL. think he's still bitter? would seem so, he just said that last Christmas at dinner .. still bitter!

i voted for Perot in 92 for what he said about the Debt, nothing since has proved him wrong has it? nope. it got way worse just like he said.

as an fyi here's my full presidential voting record

most who know me here won't be too surprised ...

1980 - Reagan .. Won
1984 - Reagan .. Won
1988 - Bush .. Won
1992 - Perot .. Lost
1996 - Dole .. Lost
2000 - Bush W .. Won
2004 - Bush W .. Won
2008 - McCain .. Lost
2012 - Romney .. Lost
2016 - Trump .. Won

liberals here will find this won/loss pattern disturbing .. W3/L2/W2/L2 .. i'm +1W now, my "trend" is +2.

BAHHAAA

MAGA 2020!
hes not going to run bb. Originally Posted by themystic

looks like he's pretty serious to me. Dem's shouldn't have attacked him. that'll make him more determined to run as independent.

BTW, I think Sanders is going to run as independent too.
Here's mine.
1980 - Reagan .. Won
1984 - Reagan .. Won
1988 - Bush .. Won
1992 - Perot .. Lost
1996 - Libertarian .. Lost
2000 - Bush W .. Won
2004 - Libertarian .. Lost
2008 - Libertarian .. Lost
2012 - Libertarian .. Lost
2016 - Trump .. Won
Undoing Obama’s regulations, tax cuts, conservative judges, Califate gone. Employment, wages, GDP up. I could go on, but I’m almost tired of winning Originally Posted by bambino
Hillary isn't in Jail, The Wall is not going to get built, Obamacare is still very much in place. Your side has lost every major election since he was elected. But please do go on.

You're from Pittsburgh so I know you're an American Football fan. So I will put this in American Football terms. Our side has been scoring touchdowns while your side is settling for field goals mate. If you wanna keep trading field goals for Touchdowns be my guest. You will continue to get your ass beat just like you have been.