Boy could some members in here learn a thing from this Congressman

• oeb11
  • 02-12-2019, 01:07 PM
The first iraq war to liberate Kuwait was Bush 41 and a carefully constructed multi-national effort.

The second Iraq war was Bush 43 - likely because Saddam attempted to assassinate Bush 41 and Son was determined to get even.

We should not have been there the second time- it destabilized the region and we had no workable peace plan for the country. Military men denied a living joined ISIS.

I am sick and tired of the US acting as policeman to the world. Let's focus on America and keeping ourselves strong, safe, and solvent for our heirs.

The hell with foreign aid going down corrupt ratholes.
  • WTF
  • 02-12-2019, 04:12 PM
BBC said otherwise. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
GWB , the President at the time does not agree with you or your distortion on what the BBC reported.
The first iraq war to liberate Kuwait was Bush 41 and a carefully constructed multi-national effort.

The second Iraq war was Bush 43 - likely because Saddam attempted to assassinate Bush 41 and Son was determined to get even.

We should not have been there the second time- it destabilized the region and we had no workable peace plan for the country. Military men denied a living joined ISIS.

I am sick and tired of the US acting as policeman to the world. Let's focus on America and keeping ourselves strong, safe, and solvent for our heirs.

The hell with foreign aid going down corrupt ratholes. Originally Posted by oeb11

There were al-Qaeda cells in Iraq. The same al-Qaeda which destroyed thousands of lives on 9-11.

GWB , the President at the time does not agree with you or your distortion on what the BBC reported. Originally Posted by WTF
Your claim that al-Qaeda with its WMD program wasn't there is the only distortion evident here.
  • WTF
  • 02-12-2019, 04:26 PM

Your claim that al-Qaeda with its WMD program wasn't there is the only distortion evident here. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Saddam wanted nothing to do with these wackos.

You are distorting all the facts....or trying to.

No WMD's unless you count degraded weapons less lethal than conventional weapons!

Jesus.
Saddam wanted nothing to do with these wackos.

You are distorting all the facts....or trying to.

No WMD's unless you count degraded weapons less lethal than conventional weapons!

Jesus.
Originally Posted by WTF
Your claim is bogus. Saddam was a known sponsor of Islamic terrorists.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...-76/ar-BBTq6Ux

It is rare to find a person that will admit when they are wrong and to break from your tribe...this guy did both. Originally Posted by WTF

another one bites the dust.

John Dingel says good bye

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/op...ye/2816987002/

The hell with foreign aid going down corrupt ratholes. Originally Posted by oeb11
I agree. Lets start with pulling out of Israel.
  • WTF
  • 02-13-2019, 06:41 AM

There were al-Qaeda cells in Iraq. The same al-Qaeda which destroyed thousands of lives on 9-11.

Your claim that al-Qaeda with its WMD program wasn't there is the only distortion evident here. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Your distortions that they had anything to do with Saddam is ridiculous.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sadd...nk_allegations

Maybe you'd like to comment on the Israeli's factor in the Iraq War
https://foreignpolicy.com/2010/02/08...ld-you-so-but/

You basically are their bitch
Your distortions that they had anything to do with Saddam is ridiculous.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sadd...nk_allegations

Maybe you'd like to comment on the Israeli's factor in the Iraq War
https://foreignpolicy.com/2010/02/08...ld-you-so-but/

You basically are their bitch
Originally Posted by WTF
Your article doesn't disprove anything. Al-Qaeda was in Iraq. Al-Qaeda was experimenting with WMD. Hussein was a known sponsor of terrorism.
  • WTF
  • 02-13-2019, 07:31 AM
Your article doesn't disprove anything. Al-Qaeda was in Iraq. Al-Qaeda was experimenting with WMD. Hussein was a known sponsor of terrorism.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Saddam wanted nothing to do with Al-Queda....despite your clever way of trying to connect the two.

Al-Qaeda was in the Kurdish region that is showing your ignorance even more as you seem to think there was no such thing as a no fly zone.
Saddam wanted nothing to do with Al-Queda....despite your clever way of trying to connect the two.

Al-Qaeda was in the Kurdish region of Iraq experimenting with WMD Originally Posted by WTF
FTFY

Al-Qaeda was in the Kurdish region that is showing your ignorance even more as you seem to think there was no such thing as a no fly zone. Originally Posted by WTF

no no-fly zone??

where did you say you came from????
  • WTF
  • 02-13-2019, 08:56 AM
no no-fly zone??

where did you say you came from???? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Let me try and explain it to you dilbert.

IB made the claim that Al-Qaeda was in Iraq as some kind of justification for invading Iraq and removing Saddam. .

He failed to mention they were run into Iraq after we invaded Afghanistan.. They went into N Iraq or the Kurdish region which was under our protection with a no fly zone from around 1991-2003. So we ran them into a part of Iraq that Saddam had little to no control over.

So under IB's logic it was perfectly fine to kill Saddam because the United States ran Al-Qaeda into a part of Iraq that was protected from Saddam by the united States.

There is a reason why some like to work in half truths , in this case it is because it will expose how stupid the whole Iraq War that IB has supported from start to finish was. So he had to try and spread half truths.

"Al-Qaeda was in Iraq"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraqi_no-fly_zones

The Iraqi no-fly zones were a set of two separate no-fly zones (NFZs) that were proclaimed by the United States, United Kingdom, and France after the Gulf War of 1991 to protect the ethnic Kurdish minority in northern Iraq and Shiite Muslims in the south. Iraqi aircraft were forbidden from flying inside the zones. The policy was enforced by U.S., British, and French aircraft patrols until France withdrew in 1998
Let me try and explain it to you dilbert.

IB made the claim that Al-Qaeda was in Iraq as some kind of justification for invading Iraq and removing Saddam. .

He failed to mention they were run into Iraq after we invaded Afghanistan.. They went into N Iraq or the Kurdish region which was under our protection with a no fly zone from around 1991-2003. So we ran them into a part of Iraq that Saddam had little to no control over.

So under IB's logic it was perfectly fine to kill Saddam because the United States ran Al-Qaeda into a part of Iraq that was protected from Saddam by the united States.

There is a reason why some like to work in half truths , in this case it is because it will expose how stupid the whole Iraq War that IB has supported from start to finish was. So he had to try and spread half truths.

"Al-Qaeda was in Iraq"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraqi_no-fly_zones

The Iraqi no-fly zones were a set of two separate no-fly zones (NFZs) that were proclaimed by the United States, United Kingdom, and France after the Gulf War of 1991 to protect the ethnic Kurdish minority in northern Iraq and Shiite Muslims in the south. Iraqi aircraft were forbidden from flying inside the zones. The policy was enforced by U.S., British, and French aircraft patrols until France withdrew in 1998
Originally Posted by WTF
Notice how none of that repudiates the fact that al-Qaeda was in Iraq experimenting with WMD.
Notice how none of that repudiates the fact that al-Qaeda was in Iraq experimenting with WMD. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
quit making stuff up IB. you are like trump. there were no wmd.