"one of the greatest frauds this country has ever seen"

• WTF
  • 02-13-2019, 01:26 PM
Who has the faster AMG, you or friendly fred?

Goebbels is spinning in his grave. He didn't even get to this level of disinformation Originally Posted by rexdutchman
right

Goebbels is slapping his knee in disgust at the missed opportunities, thinking "Wie kann man so dumm sein" Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

So you're saying his "total war" to preserve the God-given European heritage is not relevant even today?
Yo Mama. Originally Posted by bambino
are you a pink ribbon me to guy bambino? i would not have guessed that. you have a right to be whatever you want bambino
In Beverly Hills?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I didn't live there at the time.
My mama! That is funny, everyone knows not a straight man alive would ever be caught in an AMG!

. Originally Posted by WTF
A straight man who likes 612 HP would love an AMG.

I can whip the BMW M series anytime....
are you a pink ribbon me to guy bambino? i would not have guessed that. you have a right to be whatever you want bambino Originally Posted by themystic
And everyone knows what you are.
And everyone knows what you are. Originally Posted by bambino
oh come on Bambino. I was just joking with you. cant you see Im extending an Olive branch
oh come on Bambino. I was just joking with you. cant you see Im extending an Olive branch Originally Posted by themystic
Not interested in you and what you are.
Not interested in you and what you are. Originally Posted by bambino
keep your pink ribbons bambin
keep your pink ribbons bambin Originally Posted by themystic
I don’t have any. But you can keep yours. You should stay on topic. I’ll RTM you to Danielle. You should be pretty close to being banned.
I don’t have any. But you can keep yours. You should stay on topic. I’ll RTM you to Danielle. You should be pretty close to being banned. Originally Posted by bambino
my humble apologies Bambino. when I saw the title of the OP I thought this was a thread about you. So the 37 indictments and todays ruling that Manafort was colluding with Russians while he was campaign manager for Trump, that fraud. Ok.................
CO2 Global Warming Climate Change is the biggest fraud ever perpetuated on the USA and the world. You got to be really fucking stupid to believe that crap

“We’re going to save the world!”

It’s biggest pile of horseshit since crop circles.
And not one pertaining to Trump and Russian collusion.
:woot_ju mp: Originally Posted by bambino
I don't know where you get that bullshit from bambin. cohen is going to jail for lying about trump tower Moscow. Manafort is caught for colluding with Russians. YOU DONT KNOW YOUR STUFF!!!!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
Little Lord Fuckface will face a jury too.

Trump’s own lawyers have confirmed that DOTUS has repeatedly lied about his campaign having no contact with the Russians. That includes Little Lord Fuckface, Dipshit Kush and others.

Manafort will never walk free again.

Yet Sarah Sanders and Kellyanne Conway scream, what does this have to do with the White House?

EVERYTHING.
Little Lord Fuckface will face a jury too.

Trump’s own lawyers have confirmed that DOTUS has repeatedly lied about his campaign having no contact with the Russians. That includes Little Lord Fuckface, Dipshit Kush and others.

Manafort will never walk free again.

Yet Sarah Sanders and Kellyanne Conway scream, what does this have to do with the White House?

EVERYTHING. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Contact doesn't equal collusion.

Our President is owed an apology from the left for the demonstrably false charge of treason.