LOL IM BROKE? crying over $20

A gold digger must avoid feminists. Repeat, she MUST AVOID Feminists.

They are her number one enemy. Many are lesbians, but not all. Some are just very masculine (perhaps on their way to becoming lesbians).

Others are roped in by society and brainwashed into thinking they are identical to men in every way but physically. News flash, men don’t desire women who act like men in every way.

This being said, many are just under sexed and overworked so look for a cause to jump on board of such as feminism. The whole “free the nipple” thing is an example.

Truth be told, very few feminists are above a 5 in appearance.

There is the odd ball lipstick genre, but too few to mention. Either way, they want her in a cubicle or behind a counter working for a living and taking care of herself, even if she is living in a 1 bedroom apartment while eating beans everyday.

This goes against the entire gold digging grain. As a gold digger, she needs to look for Mr. Gold to stick to him, extract from him and somewhat control him. After all, a girl has got to eat! Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle
Don't get it twisted, I am definitely a feminist first and foremost. Women have been oppressed longer than black people. Never forget that. Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle
This chick is all over the place and HILARIOUS!!!

Truth be told, very few feminists are above a 5 in appearance.
Don't get it twisted, I am definitely a feminist first and foremost.

You can't make this stuff up!
I could be 500 lbs with no arms or legs missing all my teeth and I would still be finer than you inside and out biiitch....Au Natural.

You think I'd still be on a whore board if I wasn't getting appointment requests? Some guys like big sexy bitches... you be surprised, especially pretty ones. Confidence in itself is an attractive trait. Insecurity, ugliness and unintelligible talk however are not....You got that market nailed...

Shall we continue?... Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Like i said I'm glad you got a job. Obviously making a complete living off a men was not going to happen for you.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1119229589333659653

fem·i·nism
/ˈfeməˌnizəm/
noun
the advocacy of women's rights on the basis of the equality of the sexes.
synonyms: the women's movement, the feminist movement, women's liberation, female emancipation, women's rights

Now i dunno what you're trying to prove with that. Some women have no choice but to work hard. No one is going to take care of them.... So yes we need women to be able to have equality in the work place. However some women have the option not to work hard in life . They have hit the genetic lottery and have the blessing of the ability to get men to do what they want them to do (i.e.;give them their money). They get the highest earning men in their area and are granted the delight of having a man who can afford a household on his own, without his woman "helping" pay bills.

Smart beautiful women would never be caught at anyone's "job", so long as there are men walking among us.
This chick is all over the place and HILARIOUS!!!

You can't make this stuff up! Originally Posted by TheOracle

{"This goes against the entire gold digging grain. As a gold digger, she needs to look for Mr. Gold to stick to him, extract from him and somewhat control him. After all, a girl has got to eat!"}

Sounds like the type to carry a turkey baster with her on dates to help seal the gold digging deal.
{"This goes against the entire gold digging grain. As a gold digger, she needs to look for Mr. Gold to stick to him, extract from him and somewhat control him. After all, a girl has got to eat!"}

Sounds like the type to carry a turkey baster with her on dates to help seal the gold digging deal. Originally Posted by goodolboy
LOL whatever she must do! But first she must look GOOD to even get close to the Gold!
Like i said I'm glad you got a job. Obviously making a complete living off a men was not going to happen for you.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1119229589333659653

fem·i·nism
/ˈfeməˌnizəm/
noun
the advocacy of women's rights on the basis of the equality of the sexes.
synonyms: the women's movement, the feminist movement, women's liberation, female emancipation, women's rights
Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle
Ummm...ok. Good one. How do you come up with this shit? You are a Fucking Genius. Every whore should strive to be you. Thirsty and presumptuous. #goals
LOL whatever she must do! But first she must look GOOD to even get close to the Gold! Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle
Most successful traps have bait to lure in the victim.
The mods rarely get much love around here, so let's all give a big shout out to the mods of DFW for dropping the hammer on the midnight-snacking mogwai.