It's much worse than a teleprompter mistake. Trump and gang are truly stupid.

• oeb11
  • 07-10-2019, 08:18 AM
Thank You - MM - for your complete disregard of other opinions than your own.

EveryOne else is BS.
You are entitled to your oft spouted opinion, and to post it.

Please try to post something cogent, constructive, and of respectable debate value.

such a waste of bandwidth on Outrage.

Or, wait for a DPST majority - and start the dissolution of the Constitution and any opinions not Your Own.
Sure he does, at least i hear he does, he doesn’t always, but I’m not for sure. Maybe he could but we’ll have to see.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That billiard ball is as deranged as you are. Oh, and thanks for posting images of the under aged.

Yes, the President does speak in complete sentences. Even when there is a teleprompter malfunction.
Another non-response.
I know it's pointless to ask but without some links, your bullshit is bullshit.

How could I keep up with all the bullshit you post? Why would I try? I got a large portion of your (as in y'all's) shit in a thread I started about trump mangling the facts again.

No comments about the OP or any acknowledgements of trump's comments. Only whataboutisms, claims of lameness, and other trump apologies.

And I see your attempted set-up of an out of context "it" from my post.

You'll respond but won't provide any links to back up your bullshit.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

Try to calm down and get a grip, k munchy?

If you had bothered to scan the titles of the threads on Page 1 of the Political Forum before you started a redundant thread ("redundant" means bringing up a topic that was already under intense discussion elsewhere or repeating a point that was already made by another poster), you would have noticed this one...

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2622801

Ummm... so what were you saying about "bullshit", munchy? Is that your fave new word? You sprinkled it liberally throughout your last post. Are you trying to impress everyone with your expansive vocabulary?

Btw Fred Rogers just asked you to leave... so the rest of us boys and girls can have a wonderful day in the neighborhood, k?

Nice try....I have to stop saying that. It wasn't a nice try. It is stupid.
By "ff's" reasoning, you are unreasonable.

Seems someone never knew the definition. Or even the word itself.
The word is what-aboutism or whataboutism.

Is that the fox news definition?

Here is the one given by dictionary.com

"noun
a conversational tactic in which a person responds to an argument or attack by changing the subject to focus on someone else’s misconduct, implying that all criticism is invalid because no one is completely blameless:
Excusing your mistakes with whataboutism is not the same as defending your record."

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/whataboutism

You do get an honorary doctorate for nonsensical dribble...you're sooooo entertaining MUNCH!!
You can dish it out, but you can take it.
This is why you and the LSM can't stand Trump...you attack and he counter attacks...it drives you nuts.
You can't argue any point about the virtues of liberalism.
The real truth is....

"The trouble with our Liberal friends is not that they are ignorant ~ it's just that they know so much that isn't so!" - Ronald Reagan
Seems someone never knew the definition. Or even the word itself.
The word is what-aboutism or whataboutism.

Is that the fox news definition?

Here is the one given by dictionary.com

"noun
a conversational tactic in which a person responds to an argument or attack by changing the subject to focus on someone else’s misconduct, implying that all criticism is invalid because no one is completely blameless:
Excusing your mistakes with whataboutism is not the same as defending your record."

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/whataboutism

Nice definition there, munchy!

Except we're not "excusing" trumpy's faux pas, we're merely putting it into proper perspective. You don't like that, do you? It takes all the air out of your "let's ridicule trumpy" balloon if someone points out equally embarrassing fuck-ups uttered by other Oval Office occupants! Oh, my! Can't let that happen! Just STFU! We're talking about trumpy! I refuse to talk about anyone on my side of the partisan divide doing anything similarly stupid! Go start your own thread so I don't lose the argument!

Wah Wah Wah!

Hijack! Hijack! Hijack!

Whataboutism! Whataboutism! Whataboutism!

Stop Deflecting and Start Apologizing!

Russia! Russia! Russia!

No No No - I Refuse to Talk About the Dossier! Or Any of Your "Deep State Bullshit"!

Wah! Wah! Wah!

It's OK When I Do It - But Grounds for Impeachment If You Do It!

Now STFU!
What road? Your "boulevard of broken dreams"? You want to go after Obama's spoken mistakes?

Start your own fucking thread.

I posted trump's comments and what was incorrect about them. You can't take that and bring up Obama misspeaking. He misspoke a single number in the example you have posted.

Fuck a video on facebook. And fuck your road.
You're ranting and throwing a fit...name calling...when you have nothing else...nice MUNCH!!
That billiard ball is as deranged as you are. Oh, and thanks for posting images of the under aged.

Yes, the President does speak in complete sentences. Even when there is a teleprompter malfunction. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Are you kidding? You're welcome. Apparently Trump just can't keep them off of his stage!

I wonder how Trump feels about Jeffrey Epstein today?

Or the Miss (forbidden topic) pageant he once owned?
Are you kidding? You're welcome. Apparently Trump just can't keep them off of his stage! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Maybe you should check your own grammar before you go after someone else's....
Sure he does, at least i hear he does, he doesn’t always, but I’m not for sure. Maybe he could but we’ll have to see.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You have a lot of room to talk about gaffes...

Or the Miss (forbidden topic) pageant he once owned? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Epstein? Trumpy banned that guy from Mar a Lago 11 years ago. Are you suggesting he should lift the ban?

Btw it's not at all forbidden to talk about beauty pageants on this board.
Are you kidding? You're welcome. Apparently Trump just can't keep them off of his stage!

Or the Miss (forbidden topic) pageant he once owned? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And your buddy slick willy and old jeffy...DO TELL!
You can't get through a post without a forbidden topic??
Shame on you!!
The thread you mentioned covered the "airport" and that was pretty much it. A single point trump claimed rain interfered with. Good thing we don't have to rely on your opinion to post. Or to get our information.

Try to calm down and get a grip, k munchy?

If you had bothered to scan the titles of the threads on Page 1 of the Political Forum before you started a redundant thread ("redundant" means bringing up a topic that was already under intense discussion elsewhere or repeating a point that was already made by another poster), you would have noticed this one...

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2622801

Ummm... so what were you saying about "bullshit", munchy? Is that your fave new word? You sprinkled it liberally throughout your last post. Are you trying to impress everyone with your expansive vocabulary?

Btw Fred Rogers just asked you to leave... so the rest of us boys and girls can have a wonderful day in the neighborhood, k?

Originally Posted by lustylad
I can dish it out but I can take it? Another typical statement by you.

You still offer no examples.

Did you notice I included an example of you not making sense?
Nothing but babbling and blathering.

You want to "discuss" all that other good shit?
Start a thread.
You do get an honorary doctorate for nonsensical dribble...you're sooooo entertaining MUNCH!!
You can dish it out, but you can take it.
This is why you and the LSM can't stand Trump...you attack and he counter attacks...it drives you nuts.
You can't argue any point about the virtues of liberalism.
The real truth is....

"The trouble with our Liberal friends is not that they are ignorant ~ it's just that they know so much that isn't so!" - Ronald Reagan Originally Posted by bb1961
We're? You had nothing to do with the post I replied to. Did you?
Of course not.
A poster gave an incorrect definition of a word he tried to discredit. Pretty straight forward. Try rereading it a few more times.
Not that it will do any good.

The proper perspective is that trump talks out of his ass on numerous occasions.

And since you said "We're", does that include bb and the other "57 states" gang?
Why haven't you tried to put that in the proper perspective. Or do you think it already is?

But I digress. I responded to a specific post. I provided an accepted definition to a term.

That's all the perspective needed for that post.

Are you all right?

You're leaking bullshit from all openings.
You went and got spittle all over your screen.
Nice definition there, munchy!

Except we're not "excusing" trumpy's faux pas, we're merely putting it into proper perspective. You don't like that, do you? It takes all the air out of your "let's ridicule trumpy" balloon if someone points out equally embarrassing fuck-ups uttered by other Oval Office occupants! Oh, my! Can't let that happen! Just STFU! We're talking about trumpy! I refuse to talk about anyone on my side of the partisan divide doing anything similarly stupid! Go start your own thread so I don't lose the argument!

Wah Wah Wah!

Hijack! Hijack! Hijack!

Whataboutism! Whataboutism! Whataboutism!

Stop Deflecting and Start Apologizing!

Russia! Russia! Russia!

No No No - I Refuse to Talk About the Dossier! Or Any of Your "Deep State Bullshit"!

Wah! Wah! Wah!

It's OK When I Do It - But Grounds for Impeachment If You Do It!

Now STFU!
Originally Posted by lustylad
Name calling?

Ranting?

Are you going to say something that applies to my post?
Or just use capital letters and exclamation points?

You're ranting and throwing a fit...name calling...when you have nothing else...nice MUNCH!! Originally Posted by bb1961
Please decipher this for me...I didn't know there was a "57 states gang"
And since you said "We're", does that include bb and the other "57 states" gang?
Why haven't you tried to put that in the proper perspective. Or do you think it already is?

MUNCHY how do you put 57 states in proper perspective
Every post that calls you out on your rants and you just double down...you know what the say about digging a hole.
The MUNCHY count down....3...2...1...
For one that can't handle the truth!!
Are you all right?

You're leaking bullshit from all openings.
You went and got spittle all over your screen.
I'm fine and dandy, thanks for asking!

Just having fun with my munchy imitation! Pretty spot-on, huh?

And that was my SOBER munchy skit!