I Do Not Have a Racist Bone in my Body!

• oeb11
  • 07-23-2019, 11:33 AM
YR - the Classic DPST Outrage and Desperation response!
Stalking another poster, implying non-existent motives, citing Hollywood silliness, The Racist card, Trump evil because he "Speaks", and completely ignoring the intransigent DPST House whose single focus is impeach Trump - with no consideration for cooperative governing of this Nation.

DPST's are the Racist Party - Anyone with Criticism is a "Racist" - trying to bully critics into silence with fear and abuse. It is a Race Card Tool used to bully and abuse.
Tactics which if successful, will eventually lead to critics exiled to DPST gulags or firing squad walls.

The ends to which DPST loyalists will go to excuse and normalize the unacceptable tone, voice and actions of their evil speaks volumes. That’s why DPST leaders speaks to their “base.”DPST leaders know what they do. And so do DPST devotees. FIFY

LOL

All over a comment about a poster would consider Boris Johnson as PM!
Lighten up before ................. SomeOne knows.
does your ankle monitor chafe your delicate anti-american skin? will they let you take it off to go back to the UK?

what will they say at Heathrow when you try to go through security? what did you post on facefag that was so offensive? a marital spat? problems with the neighbors? death threats against His Regal Majesty the Lord Emperor Donald, Supreme Ruler of the Multiverse?

thank you valued poster! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Thin skin??? I'm not the one who has to continuously resort to pathetic off topic wannabe put downs. That sir would be you. You conservatives really don't have much else to defend his racist tweets, do ya??
Good!! People like you will make election night a very early night for the Dems.
Thin skin??? I'm not the one who has to continuously resort to pathetic off topic wannabe put downs. That sir would be you. You conservatives really don't have much else to defend his racist tweets, do ya??
Good!! People like you will make election night a very early night for the Dems. Originally Posted by Little Monster

what racist tweets?

BAHHAHAAAAA
Everything is racist, duh. White people are bad, it's true, they said so on CNN.