Why Do Minorities Hate Mayor Pete?

Sounds like your kind of candidate! Originally Posted by andymarksman
I do not like racists - hence the reason I dislike people like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson and AOC and Tlaib.
sure.. you got lots of time.. don't forget to post the link to my review of the black pregnant chick.. I'm particularly proud of that one Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Did you do a review? Was it covered or uncovered? This time!
Who uses the term “fag” anymore s anyways?

Every time I begin to think maybe you bunch of snickerdoodles is reflective of the AMERICAN peoples, I run across a threads like this. Like ... every fucking day. And I realize this forum is like fishing for turds in a toilets bowl. You’ll always catch one and it’ll stink up the joints.

Thank you for the Sunday morning sillies, Trumpholians.
Did you do a review? Was it covered or uncovered? This time! Originally Posted by LexusLover
He is proud to state in the review that he raw dogged the black preggo chic
I do not like racists - hence the reason I dislike people like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson and AOC and Tlaib. Originally Posted by friendly fred
And The Whackoff Kid, Wind Dixie, Turd Turgeson, bb8s and redhot/Hotrod? Are theys on your do not likes list? You dislikes them, too, right?
And The Whackoff Kid, Wind Dixie, Turd Turgeson, bb8s and redhot/Hotrod? Are theys on your do not likes list? You dislikes them, too, right? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
I consider that they are illuminating pervasive injustices against the descendants of our founding fathers.

Plus they dislike fags, and so do I.
Who uses the term “fag” anymore s anyways?

Every time I begin to think maybe you bunch of snickerdoodles is reflective of the AMERICAN peoples, I run across a threads like this. Like ... every fucking day. And I realize this forum is like fishing for turds in a toilets bowl. You’ll always catch one and it’ll stink up the joints.

Thank you for the Sunday morning sillies, Trumpholians. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Who says fag? It's an American expression. The only people who don't say it are the ones who believe that by not saying it, they are pious, virtuous and sinless.
Buttigieg's sexual orientation is the only reason he is tolerated by the DPST's - a straight white guy would be out on his ass by the DNC and its narrative.

If they could - she is not old enough- they would have AOC and the foul Foursome running. Originally Posted by oeb11
No doubt. They would promote Cory Booker because he's black and gay but he's single and a single candidate is hard to promote.
No doubt. They would promote Cory Booker because he's black and gay but he's single and a single candidate is hard to promote. Originally Posted by Levianon17

booker is gay?? are you sure? He has a stripper girlfriend.
  • Tiny
  • 12-01-2019, 07:42 PM
Why Do Minorities Hate Mayor Pete? Originally Posted by friendly fred
Because he's gay. The majority of Black and Hispanic Americans are not ready for a President who kisses his husband on national TV.
this.. nobody else in this thread gave anything close to a serious response. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I was quite serious. Mayor Pete is a WASP who just happens to be Gay. The minorities know this.
booker is gay?? are you sure? He has a stripper girlfriend. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Gays get a lot of female friends. He's probably paying her rent. I doubt he's fucking her.
Because he's gay. The majority of Black and Hispanic Americans are not ready for a President who kisses his husband on national TV. Originally Posted by Tiny
I share their discomfort.
Straight men find two men kissing absolutely revolting.
booker is gay?? are you sure? He has a stripper girlfriend. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Rock Hudson was married.