So What's The Dim's End Game?

• oeb11
  • 12-14-2019, 11:44 AM
LOLLING you oebsy! Why don’t you never correct your pals when they advocates for ethnic cleansing? Because you are one of ‘em!

Typical hypocritical Southern fraud.

Why not issues a statement in opposition to Whackoff’s pictures of the policeman shooting the blacks? Or burning the ethnicities? Or hanging the ethnicities? I’ll tells you why. Because you’re ones of them.

You couldn’t hacks it in Canada because you lacked the character.

Give your balls a tug, you fucking troll! Originally Posted by HoeHummer

Reminds me of j666 - a common characteristic among DPST's - smug arrogance that they "Know it all" , and speak authoritatively of other people with no factual knowledge - only their "Narrative Truth religiosity"!
The end game I think is to help ObooBoo s time as Potus by making Big-T look bad,,,,
Here's a article from the CTH on how the Dems intend to make this work. Part of it may not be to get him kicked out of office but make Trump not re-electable. They will bypass McConnell and use the courts.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...he-end-itself/
the DPST's will do anything to get the Big T out, they probably have some Bitch going over a fake sexual assault from 1977 or something. those With Hunters stop at nothing, Lying Nancy will go down in flames when the truth comes out.
the DPST's will do anything to get the Big T out, they probably have some Bitch going over a fake sexual assault from 1977 or something. those With Hunters stop at nothing, Lying Nancy will go down in flames when the truth comes out. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Amen my brother - keep up the good work!

Your new posting regime is very entertaining!

Your new posting regime is very entertaining! Originally Posted by friendly fred

his conservative glass slippers go away tomorrow. then he'll turn back into a liberal great pumpkin, Charlie Brown.

Your new posting regime is very entertaining! Originally Posted by friendly fred
General Giap is doing just fine with his self imposed exile into the world of reality.

In a few days, he will be back to straddling the fence, trying to explain Democrat rationale without throwing up.