Sen. Josh Hawley to blowsy...no articles by Monday he will introduce measure to dismiss.

And yous know this because... you’re the toughest guy on ECCIE? I thought that was fredsy. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
And are you again trying to be the highest poster on ECCIE?

You need another 62K+ posts for that.

You'll always be #2 in everyone's hearts and minds.

And now they are hailing the Iranian murderer as a hero that Trump "assassinated"!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Who’s is doing that, Lexisie?

I knows it’s an archaic value in your country these days, but yous are a deplorable fucking liar. Just like your lord god boofoo.

Fucking embarrassing! Originally Posted by HoeHummer
yup.. hit and run bullshit statement. the Right-Wing Nut Jobs do this continuously.
The Dims aren't worried, they're hoping.

One of their talking points is "Trump gets us into wars." Read some article where all the times the media has touted this but it's never happened. Originally Posted by gnadfly
As goofy as they all are, I wouldn't be surprised.
As goofy as they all are, I wouldn't be surprised. Originally Posted by Levianon17
why wouldn't you be surprised? no link given.. he "read an article".. sure he did.. I have never seen anyone state that Trump gets us into wars.. what I have seen is people who say Trump promised to get us out of entanglements, yet he has moved little on that.

the Right-Wing has real problems with basic truth. I guess it feels it needs more ammunition to further its causes?
  • oeb11
  • 01-04-2020, 05:16 PM
CT - considering the hyperpartisan impeachment committee Schiff/Nadler/Pelosi clown shows - I'd write that all politicians have a problem with basic truth.
So that excuses t he fats lying bastard, oebsy?

Yous are a terrorist apologist, little girl !
why wouldn't you be surprised? no link given.. he "read an article".. sure he did.. I have never seen anyone state that Trump gets us into wars.. what I have seen is people who say Trump promised to get us out of entanglements, yet he has moved little on that.

the Right-Wing has real problems with basic truth. I guess it feels it needs more ammunition to further its causes? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I don't need a link. Nothing surprises me with Liberals.
On the bright side, maybe his 72 virgins in Paradise are not as ugly as Pelosi. Originally Posted by friendly fred

ya think??? I think he'd have to deal with 72 fruits.

the Right-Wing has real problems with basic truth. I guess it feels it needs more ammunition to further its causes? Originally Posted by Chung Tran

has trump gotten us into new wars?