Serious question for the ladies

The WHO .... missionary guidelines recommend against the use of pillows on the face during intercourse. Originally Posted by Amnesia
A couple of observations: "guidelines" for a "missionary" would differ substantially from "guidelines" for people living in 1st world countries with superior living conditions, which include hot water and laundry detergent. Secondly, the recommendations of the WHO would apply "universally" .... as in the "World" .... and most folks locally (I said "most"!) exercise a level of hygiene that is not experienced in MOST of the rest of the WORLD .... who probably don't have pillows and/or particularly "covers" to put over them.

As an example: As I've been moving about on my "essential" tasks outside of the home I've noticed that a substantial number of people do not know what SIX FEET is, which is consistent with their perception of what "SIX INCHES" IS!
I'm thinking the pillow was on the wrong face.
Meanwhile... Tomorrow is going to be a Beautiful Sunny Day...

OP: How about the gent walks in, gets "comfortable", lays on the bed with the pillow (ever so gently) placed over his face, gets his BBBJ with CIM, we chunk the deuce and bounce...

Okay, Carry On...
I'm ah newbie here, waiting til this blows over, don't want to get any1 else possibly sick even though I'm very ready2go...

guess i'll work-on finding some newbie friendly girls and get screening out of the wayyyy...

best wishes to everyone and their fam's--
Alyssaxoxo brings up a great point. When we come out of all of this, providers who can offer BNG-Cim will have a huge advantage over the other 90% that won’t even consider that on their menu.
I don't believe I did... I said my fav person. Don't come at me sideways to try and make more out of my statement being that the topic of discussion involves discussion of a illness/medical There are enough drama queens on the news, social media ect. No need to start nonsense here also.

Thank you

#15 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden(Maybe you should re-read that after your response)
If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member (Who is said member, since your implying that I stated member-client info- which I did not) in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member.

These times ARE unprecedented and discussion of this virus is everywhere and how it is affecting us and ppl around us. My personal opinion is this virus is one huge disaster of medical speculation/damage control. Nobody on this board or hell in the gov seems to be experts on this topic. Everyone is looking for answers. Wishing they could rewind the clock back a month ago to life as we knew it. This is beyond insane times to be living in.

Best wishes and it's been great chatting with you,
Pawgs Originally Posted by 4PawgLovers

❤❤❤❤❤

OP: How about the gent walks in, gets "comfortable", lays on the bed with the pillow (ever so gently) placed over his face, gets his BBBJ with CIM, we chunk the deuce and bounce...

Okay, Carry On... Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding ❤

Okay, Carry On... Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
This would be a near perfect experience for me right now. But, I guess if the provider had the virus but didn't know it you would be completely covered in the virus after getting a BBBJ. You would have to make a shower with soap available for after. Hell I might even be willing to do that with a CBJ as ready as I am for a visit.
I'm ah newbie here, waiting til this blows over, don't want to get any1 else possibly sick even though I'm very ready2go...
- Originally Posted by Boston02110
Go back and read post #26. If that doesn’t induce some sanity, then just jack off.

But be sure and wash your hand first.
This would be a near perfect experience for me right now. But, I guess if the provider had the virus but didn't know it you would be completely covered in the virus after getting a BBBJ. You would have to make a shower with soap available for after. Hell I might even be willing to do that with a CBJ as ready as I am for a visit. Originally Posted by TideLWave
Every incall should have access to as many showers as you'd like/body wash/listerine/disposable toothbrushes/disposable cups/liquid handsoap/bottled water, etc. Period, even before this current situation.

To be honest, I'm just waiting for the "Holier Than Thou Hookers" to get sick and all they ever did was "Fuck their Sugar Daddy/S.O/Mess with their Kids/Go to the store/Got gas, etc." Basically did everything else BUT Suck and Fuck for money

Everyone is going to continue to live their lives the way they see fit. All of these damn google links and internet doctor's, like; seriously...

It's another beautiful day, get out and get some fresh air people. Or don't.

Happy Hobbying and Be Grateful for what you still have Today