Cmon Trump bashers, here you go.

Cuomo not on same page as trump either are many other governors Originally Posted by Missburger
Then Cuomo's praises of Trump yesterday for "delivering for NY" has just gotta drive you apeshit.
Trump world is a curious place. The bar is so low, a flea could drink at it.

It’s a place where not losing is winning.

Or in this case, where doing your job is worthy of praise,

The behaviour in his presser is what everybody expects.

When he doesn’t go batshit crazy, it’s a good day,

Yous can sing his praises, but in reality, it’s a chorus of one.

How many of yous took offense to Cris Christy hugging Obama after the big storm? Is that worth a search?
Trump world is a curious place. The bar is so low, a flea could drink at it.... Originally Posted by HoeHummer
As evidenced by your very own persistent existence.
After ruddy my point proven
Cuomo not on same page as trump either are many other governors

bla bla bla bla Originally Posted by Missburger
Hey guys.... looks like I stopped by.... and soon after.... Stewie went away..... Sorry about that.....
Hey guys.... looks like I stopped by.... and soon after.... Stewie went away..... Sorry about that..... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Ahh. He'd pop in and out as it was. Each time he was challenged too much on his statements he'd disappear. Thinking he'll be back at the very next sign of something he can blame Trump for and will then disappear again when challenged.
He disappeared in Upset as well for now.... and yes... that is his M.O.
You'd love the urbonics dialect he uses in Upset.... I'll let y'all know if he resurfaces there anytime soon....
Hey guys.... looks like I stopped by.... and soon after.... Stewie went away..... Sorry about that..... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Thank you. I would say the usual but the mods just don’t understand.
This all sounds like a scene out of The Godfather Part IV.
Couldn't we just fast forward, pull the plug in the swamp and get to it already? Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
In some ways this pandemic reaction was the swamp using its muscle to fight back and justify it's existence. Not totally but "out of an abundance of caution."

Thanks. Consider this a nomination for PF mod.

I have a real question

If we can protect the vulnerable groups why is it such a problem to want people to get back to work?

And why are people attacking people who want to get back to work?

I am honestly not understanding this.

and please don't think I'm being funny by saying this but the people that are against folks getting back to work how are you going to do this without completely and utterly bankrupting every single small business and further increasing unemployment to even higher record numbers.

I know everyone's in their feelings but the data is not lying the curve is flattening but our economy is sinking something has got to give

And if people think that protesting is the worst that people can do to respond to this you've got another thing coming

If we stretch this out to next year which is really what some people want there will be mass killings

As stated before the cure cannot be worse than the disease and since we are at the curve or passed it it is time to start thinking about restoring America
  • oeb11
  • 04-17-2020, 09:59 AM
DPST's desire a major depression - as their only chance of defeating Trump at the polls in Nov 2020.

They will scream and fight to keep America shut down through the election - and blame Trump.

They have no pause whatsoever at destroying America's economy for their own political ends - the DPST platforms to run the country into the ground.

These are the people Conservatives face.
I have a real question

If we can protect the vulnerable groups why is it such a problem to want people to get back to work?

And why are people attacking people who want to get back to work?

I am honestly not understanding this.

and please don't think I'm being funny by saying this but the people that are against folks getting back to work how are you going to do this without completely and utterly bankrupting every single small business and further increasing unemployment to even higher record numbers.

I know everyone's in their feelings but the data is not lying the curve is flattening but our economy is sinking something has got to give

And if people think that protesting is the worst that people can do to respond to this you've got another thing coming

If we stretch this out to next year which is really what some people want there will be mass killings

As stated before the cure cannot be worse than the disease and since we are at the curve or passed it it is time to start thinking about restoring America Originally Posted by Sienna91
Again a very lucid post.

There has to be a middle ground. Right now it is more about Trump Good vs. Trump Bad than coming together as a country and getting through this.

There is a middle ground.
Believe it or not I don't like Trump I know a lot of people think I'm Trump's cheerleader just because I have some conservative views when it comes to finances but I don't like him

That being said I would never want my dislike for him to be so great that I destroyed our country because of it and if people are literally thinking that way just to defeat Trump that is really crazy

I would never want the economy to crash just so Biden (who I also don't like) could get elected makes no sense. you would think that you would be electing someone because they're so good not because you helped bring the downfall of someone else like you're praying for it and will do anything to make it happen

And to the people that want that and are willing to sacrifice the American economy to defeat Trump my question to you is -Is that sacrifice worth it?
Bill Marr has been saying for over a year that he wants a recession because that is the only way to get Trump out of office. It's easy for those that a recession won't touch to say shit like that.
  • oeb11
  • 04-17-2020, 10:18 AM
S91- U Know the answer to your question!