Ashden Love........ Im Retiring Very Very Soon!!!!!

best of luck! will miss ya
ok let me clarify on the phrase "burned out".... burned DOES NOT mean my body is burned out.... MY PERSONA OF ASHDEN is burned out.....

so let me explain this to.... lol ..... i am written al over here on eccie (reviews, posts, threads, etc....) therefore its time to let ashden go completely..... now for the ones who are betting on how long itll take for me come back on "with a different handle, etc..." ill win on this one.... cuz there is no coming back. if i do come back itll be long enough to visit people i know here in houston and thats it..... and trust and believe ill keep my regulars posted for one reason only..... they havent betrayed me in any way / form/ or fashion..... and for those that have betrayed me you know who you are and so do i, now as far as posting on bp/eccie/ or any other site here in houston isnt going to happen....PERIOD!!!!! so now that we all have this clarified continue on.....

See how easy it is to change the wording of what someone says. Keep that in mind when reading things that are said about you and where you are reading them at. Sometimes things are not always what you think they are.

Best of luck
Damn Ashden, good luck in what ever you do and where ever you go. xoox

PS When they are talking about you they are just giving someone else a break. My Mom told me that and she was right.
Good luck in what ever you do...
  • romab
  • 08-09-2011, 10:27 PM
Ah the wisdom and breath of knowledge at 22. Some very good advice by your more mature and sage peers. This said, do what is best for you and good luck. R
ok let me clarify on the phrase "burned out".... burned DOES NOT mean my body is burned out.... MY PERSONA OF ASHDEN is burned out.....

so let me explain this to.... lol ..... i am written al over here on eccie (reviews, posts, threads, etc....) therefore its time to let ashden go completely..... now for the ones who are betting on how long itll take for me come back on "with a different handle, etc..." ill win on this one.... cuz there is no coming back. if i do come back itll be long enough to visit people i know here in houston and thats it..... and trust and believe ill keep my regulars posted for one reason only..... they havent betrayed me in any way / form/ or fashion..... now as far as posting on bp/eccie/ or any other site here in houston isnt going to happen....PERIOD!!!!! so now that we all have this clarified continue on..... Originally Posted by Sexy Ashden

Does this mean you will change your name, do less and charge more? All the positive reviews I read say you deserve more than your backpage specials. I'll throw out the class warfare. Higher rates normally means less chance for meeting another asshole. Guys with money can be assholes too but the extra funds helps ease the stress and sting. It's no different in any job. I will take more crap at work because I will make more. The other guys on here will probably throw bricks at me for suggesting you up your rates. I'd rather see a good provider stay in it.
Best of luck Ashden, keep your head up.
now for the ones who are betting on how long itll take for me come back on "with a different handle, etc..." ill win on this one.... cuz there is no coming back Originally Posted by Sexy Ashden
She has me convinced! I'm upping the over/under to 11 weeks and 2 days...however the money line on her coming back with a new handle just took a nose dive to -570...
Am I in Vegas?
Does this mean you will change your name, do less and charge more? All the positive reviews I read say you deserve more than your backpage specials. I'll throw out the class warfare. Higher rates normally means less chance for meeting another asshole. Guys with money can be assholes too but the extra funds helps ease the stress and sting. It's no different in any job. I will take more crap at work because I will make more. The other guys on here will probably throw bricks at me for suggesting you up your rates. I'd rather see a good provider stay in it. Originally Posted by RonaldMcDonald

Assholes transcend all class, race, and demographics..... I'm just saying.....

JaD
Still a pass.
http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ed-22/11200616 Posted 8/16... again... I just don't get it... have fun with this guys... I know there are pleanty of over/under bets going on!!
not surprised

http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ed-22/11200616 Posted 8/16... again... I just don't get it... have fun with this guys... I know there are pleanty of over/under bets going on!! Originally Posted by Abigail (Source of JOY)
Not to defend the OP but her original post states....

I will tell you that I will only be on here for one more month (maximum) and my normal rates will stay the same (view my profile). I will let you know a week beforehand what day ill retire from eccie.
Originally Posted by Sexy Ashden
And just for the record.... I HAVE 20 DAYS LEFT.... so that way theres not anymore confusion on that... roflmao