Will Gov Andy let strip clubs open ?

No. When anything goes wrong in NYS Andy is happy to take 100% of the blame. So when something goes good he deserves the kudos and accolades. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
like the nursing homes where he murdered many ????
He's responsible for 32,000+ of the 180,000....

Power hungry nannny state fucker.....
Sorry...... But here in the Cuse Bada, Bunny, Lookers, and even Alpine (last choice) open....
Sorry...... But here in the Cuse Bada, Bunny, Lookers, and even Alpine (last choice) open.... Originally Posted by Americhin
good hope they have a good lawyer
if any open in ROC, they taint say that on their sites.
so could be open n hiding that
I drove by the other day and was surprised to see lookers was open. Has anyone been to any of the open clubs?? Are girls wearing masks, what's the story?
I drove by the other day and was surprised to see lookers was open. Has anyone been to any of the open clubs?? Are girls wearing masks, what's the story? Originally Posted by deelite1010
thanks n good question

hope they got a good lawyer
I drove by the other day and was surprised to see lookers was open. Has anyone been to any of the open clubs?? Are girls wearing masks, what's the story? Originally Posted by deelite1010
Yep, they are open, but it will cost you ten bucks cover charge to find out if they are wearing masks.
Alpine is basically just a bar..... no dancing....
Bada, Bunny, and Lookers are basically doing business as usual..... I believe the girls are mostly wearing the mask on their chins.... Cause it is most effective there?
Alpine is basically just a bar..... no dancing....
Bada, Bunny, and Lookers are basically doing business as usual..... I believe the girls are mostly wearing the mask on their chins.... Cause it is most effective there? Originally Posted by Americhin
they have good eye sight???? maybe they can see C19 in the air, so just move mask up
Today I called Mirage mmm about 3:30
to my surprise someone mmmmm high in the food chain answered

me no think he likes Gov Andy
can't blame him.. Has no idea when can open
wrong type of hood and other bars to near to open as a bar . so no can do like Barrel
try court like a few in BUF

errrrr FUCK YOU GOV ANDY
Andy ain't getting no pussy.....nobody getting pussy
Andy ain't getting no DICK.....nobody getting pussy Originally Posted by Notuagain
FIFY