What are your top provider complaints?

mmmmm the missing posts

Ad or run? O well
The other rush technique is to ask “Aren’t you done yet?”, followed by ever-decreasing effort on their part. They morph into a star fish, and you get to the point where you leave because it’s no longer enjoyable, whether your time is up or not.
The other rush technique is to ask “Aren’t you done yet?”, followed by ever-decreasing effort on their part. They morph into a star fish, and you get to the point where you leave because it’s no longer enjoyable, whether your time is up or not. Originally Posted by Crazy Bob
tell em "ops cover came off" then hold on for a wild ride ???
The other rush technique is to ask “Aren’t you done yet?”, followed by ever-decreasing effort on their part. They morph into a star fish, and you get to the point where you leave because it’s no longer enjoyable, whether your time is up or not. Originally Posted by Crazy Bob
this is why i dont book hour sessions, not 1 girl has had the energy to entertain for a solid hour, and if i did book an hour, after 25-40 minutes if you climax, the girl runs away and starts getting dressed thinking her job is finished.

my first visit with a new girl is always QS BJ, if i think she is clean and her place is acceptable ill go 30 min FS.

Hour date has been a waste of money for me each time ive done it.

even a QSBJ i find the girl gives up after 5-8 min. which i wont ever see again.
I've only ever booked hours... but i can see how hhr would be smart for first meetings.

My first encounter was for an hour... she rushed me to the point it was looking like she was gonna quit b4 i even nutted... and that was only at about 23 min mark.
As soon as i nutted she rushed me out the door saying she double booked... wth, i paid for an hour with tip (which she used my time to count it in front of me)... she made sure to tell me to call her again anytime... uh, i don't think so...

Luckily found much better providers after her or I'd have given up on hobby.
I have compiled a list that I believe will help any provider succeed with the eccie crowd.It's so easy I don't understand how these hookers can't get it right!
How to be a better provider (from an Eccie guy's perspective): Thin with curves in all the right places: tiny waist, big breasts and butt. Not too thin (you're on *rugs), not too fat (you're a whale) not too muscular (you're a man). No screening, anonymous strangers are welcome (make sure you somehow keep cops out though). Charge enough that you have some semblance of self respect (you whore), but not so much that you have golden pussy syndrome ($100 is a nice even number). Answer all texts and calls immediately (but not during my apptmt), no CBJ (stuck up) but no BB (dirty slut) either, (except if I want it,of course). Be available right now (but make sure you are freshly showered and dolled up). Be available 24/7 (but make sure I'm first). No rushing, give me as much time as I need to finish (but still be on time for all apptmts, my time is valuable). If I violate your boundaries, forgive and forget (don't forget, you are lucky to have MY business). Be single (all boyfriends are pimps). Finally, no evidence of any mental health problems, PT issues, demons, or "tendies". Must be sober and rational, especially to have chosen this dangerous and illegal job where you put up with a lot of bullshit. But, be desperate enough to give me what I want.

Did I miss anything?
Please tell me, so I can better serve you.

Xo Ms.Potassium
I have compiled a list that I believe will help any provider succeed with the eccie crowd.It's so easy I don't understand how these hookers can't get it right!
How to be a better provider (from an Eccie guy's perspective): Thin with curves in all the right places: tiny waist, big breasts and butt. Not too thin (you're on *rugs), not too fat (you're a whale) not too muscular (you're a man). No screening, anonymous strangers are welcome (make sure you somehow keep cops out though). Charge enough that you have some semblance of self respect (you whore), but not so much that you have golden pussy syndrome ($100 is a nice even number). Answer all texts and calls immediately (but not during my apptmt), no CBJ (stuck up) but no BB (dirty slut) either, (except if I want it,of course). Be available right now (but make sure you are freshly showered and dolled up). Be available 24/7 (but make sure I'm first). No rushing, give me as much time as I need to finish (but still be on time for all apptmts, my time is valuable). If I violate your boundaries, forgive and forget (don't forget, you are lucky to have MY business). Be single (all boyfriends are pimps). Finally, no evidence of any mental health problems, PT issues, demons, or "tendies". Must be sober and rational, especially to have chosen this dangerous and illegal job where you put up with a lot of bullshit. But, be desperate enough to give me what I want.

Did I miss anything?

Xo Ms.Potassium Originally Posted by Xx1990xX
Sadly accurate of a lot that is said on this board.

Not all of us guys think this way though... but we aren't the vocal majority here.
. Finally, no evidence of any mental health problems, PT issues, demons, or "tendies". Must be sober and rational, especially to have chosen this dangerous and illegal job where you put up with a lot of bullshit. But, be desperate enough to give me what I want.

Did I miss anything?

I agree, this sums it up nicely
Sadly accurate of a lot that is said on this board.

Not all of us guys think this way though... but we aren't the vocal majority here. Originally Posted by Rainbird4668
you agreed with that mmmmm
Karen, putting down the truth
But you forgot to say my phone is not worthy
Sume a these girls oughta have wanted posters up at the Post Office the way they steal time.....
My favorite is when THEY are late and then take it off your time because they have another appointment....
and then I wonder if they are purposely late for the next one too....
Go ahead and schedule an hour or more with Phoenix. She’ll fuck you until you can’t answer the bell. Actually, none of the ladies I’ve reviewed here quit early on a 1 hour session, although many have been duo sessions. Usually I’m the one that checks the time & has to be on my way. Now, some have tapped out on greek after half an hour of back door banging, but they’re always good to go in another hole for the test of the time.
Thats insane. I don't think I know of any providers that do that. Where are you guys finding these girls??? If they're not "cheap" like you're saying, why are you letting them literally swindle you out of your money?

And clearly people keep on paying for these girls because they keep doing the same thing time and time again...

Maybe make sure she specifies MSOG in her ad in the future? Do you guys communicate with your providers ahead of time? I generally have a fairly full conversation before I even meet the gent in person.

"they morph into a starfish" i just died laughing because i pictured a very unenthusiastic hand job being done by a girl-starfish hybrid. Guys, RESEARCH YOUR PROVIDERS BEFORE HAND. Check her reviews. This is where you guys can help one another. Keep reviewing girls (both positive and negative stars) and you yourselves can greatly influence who stays in the hobby and who doesn't.

Besides reviews on here, I know of a monkey site as well. I think providers who are serious about their profession should make sure that their reviews can be seen publicly. Always strive to improve and perfect and you'll stay best in the business.

Did I miss anything?

Yeah, pretty much. I made this board thinking I'd get something like, constructive. I knew there would be complains about clock watchers and whatever but its generally from people who want to spend little to nothing on an experience.... and honestly, what do you expect? You get what you pay for. People shouldn't be posting their shitty $20 experiences because seriously what did you expect you were going to get for chump change? Chumped.

I was thinking like, little things that make an experience better I guess. Like, is it annoying if a provider has an animal in the room? Because I do have a large snake in a cage, and that might skeeve some people out and be a complaint, although nobody has ever said anything. Is it annoying when you can kind of smell weed from when I smoked last night? I'm very low volume, does that prevent people from reaching out to me because i can be hard to schedule with? I had somebody today say it was "weird" that I advertised pegging because it wasn't something he was interested in

and i was like, yeah, okay, but a lot of other people are.
He didn't want to seem "gay" by reaching out to me even though he was only for a GFE

like, OKAY MAN I 100% CAN'T HELP YOU, that's you're issue and i'm not getting involved

I'm rambling. I try hard to offer a good experience and this is something I want to do long-term, but if all I ever hear is "i paid shit and had a shit experience", I don't have anything to make improvements on because I'm not getting back any feedback. Does that make sense?
It is a wild and crazy hobby, and it isn't for everyone. Theres a sense of danger and you have to be good with a large variety of people. I would think that it would mean only the strong would do well, but people like to throw money at the weak.

Keep praying that QS BJ goes well for you I guess. I know I can't make a connection with someone after 15 minutes. I've said it 8 times this thread, and I'll say it one more time for good measure - You get what you pay for. Do your research. Read up on a product, reach out and ask questions before deciding if it is a good fit. Talk to the girl, Christ, shes a person providing a service to you