All About Ginger

So glad you liked them! More on the way. I have to admit that I wasn't wild about taking you to a "Seafood place" but that New York Strip was one of the best I've ever had. Taking you to dinner was the first step of a very memorable evening that didn't end until the following afternoon!!!!!! Guys that don't visit you don't know what they are missing.
So glad you liked them! More on the way. I have to admit that I wasn't wild about taking you to a "Seafood place" but that New York Strip was one of the best I've ever had. Taking you to dinner was the first step of a very memorable evening that didn't end until the following afternoon!!!!!! Guys that don't visit you don't know what they are missing. Originally Posted by Murf76
Thank you, Murf! You’re always beyond sweet to me and I treasure that!

Very much looking forward to our next rendezvous!
Has to be my favorite day of the week… Taco Tuesday!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 3A667253-93A7-422F-B4AB-A809DC6027F4.jpeg (788.4 KB, 469 views)
Love your tacos!!!!!!
Love your tacos!!!!!! Originally Posted by Murf76
Is that a euphemism? 🤔😂
Just wanted to take a minute to thank Ginger for something she did for me that was very nice. It has nothing to do with the hobby and I would like to keep the contents between us but I also would like to acknowledge her kindness and generosity. Thanks for the platform, eccie!
Just wanted to take a minute to thank Ginger for something she did for me that was very nice. It has nothing to do with the hobby and I would like to keep the contents between us but I also would like to acknowledge her kindness and generosity. Thanks for the platform, eccie! Originally Posted by Murf76
It’s ok if you say what it was, Murf!

I recently bought a new iPhone 12 Pro Max, and still had my iPhone 11 Pro Max laying around unused. Murf, You have always been so great to me. Not just your generosity in the hobby, but the beautiful handmade woodworking… all the countless things you have made for me. In addition, from getting to know you over the years, I know that you are constantly placing your family and everyone else above yourself and your own needs. You are the most unselfish, considerate person that I’ve ever met.

So when you took me to dinner on our overnight, and I noticed you using your old-fashioned flip phone… I knew that 11 was meant for you. And now you can receive my pictures through text instead of having to email!

I hope you enjoy it!! You deserve it.
Now you're making me blush! You've been so good to me since our first meeting and it's not very tough returning the favor when someone treats you as well as you've treated me. I guess you could say that the old saying, "one reaps what one sows" applies here. Next up will be someone telling us "to get a room" and that's fine by me!! LMAO
Go bump her review now.
Well, uhh get a room.... or a Felt filter for that syrup
I will, next time I'm in NWA! Thanks for the suggestion!
I will, next time I'm in NWA! Thanks for the suggestion! Originally Posted by Murf76
Looking forward to it!!
My new toy — real fire!

Had one of my favorite clients buy me the Yukon Solo stove, which I’ve been wanting for a long, long time!

Thank you, J!

Been roasting marshmallows and Nathan’s hotdogs!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 0EB77BC7-77C7-48E0-89F0-82E9432B272B.jpeg (285.1 KB, 333 views)
And now I want to take it along on a camping trip!
Nathan must be in quite a bit of pain?