Hey everyone…I’m NEW to this platform. Any do’s and dont’s?

Originally Posted by Boredinop
Chloe,
Just remember that anything posted stays posted forever.
NVM.
LOL.
KCPitchreader.
She obviously doesn't know you nor would you not passed her management's screening.
So don't fret
Truly.
And no..we don't think Trump is still President.
He doesn't have the Blood of 13 Heroes on his hands ..your President does..or should I say the dead head that obviously got ahold of his sons goods is..not fairly.
But that is another topic.

If your reviews are accurate makes sense who you support.
Make it right.
Those reviews are opinions of your behavior..good luck with that.
And no..she is not the sweetheart Chloe Starr that began here..not even close.

Best of luck
Change your behavior manager & your $$ make might survive KC.
Too many 20 somethings that don't have reviews like that... bad day or not. Ripping off clients is not an opinion. It is shady ass behavior. PERIOD
FINALLY!!!! ROYBOY IS BANNED.
Sorry if I find joy in this.
Calling all cars! Calling all cars . . . Political high jack in progress . . . Calling all cars!

And no..we don't think Trump is still President.
He doesn't have the Blood of 13 Heroes on his hands ..your President does..or should I say the dead head that obviously got ahold of his sons goods is..not fairly. Originally Posted by Savannah Moon
People stay on topic please.
People stay on topic please. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Practice what you preach Ck
For lack of a "BOOM" emoji!

Practice what you preach Ck Originally Posted by BigDeal
Except this is KC.
Thus, BBQ commentary is on topic regardless.....

But for the thread...
OP hasn't posted in 3 weeks so...

And, thank you Savannah, and JR, for the reminders that this is a diff gal than a few years ago with similar name.
I sincerely hope that either you are not the person described, that someone has been using your name, or that you are making an effort to change. Either way, it will take time to clean up your reputation on this site. People here have a long memory, and that's a good thing. It keeps us all safe. Good luck to you if you are trying to turn things around, it's a long road but could be worth it.
Ya make a whole lot more by providing good service & have to watch your back less because you're not screwing people. When I read new to the platform I thought that's not right now I understand why I thought that
You really do need to git out and infect more ladies with your nasty attitude disease! Doesn’t seem to be all that contagious! The excusatory, chicken shit variant seems more prevalent! Just say’n!

Ya make a whole lot more by providing good service & have to watch your back less because you're not screwing people. When I read new to the platform I thought that's not right now I understand why I thought that Originally Posted by yourdesire
Believe it or not CrypKicker has interpreted this as an insult! I shit you not!!

UNBELIEVABLE!!!

You really do need to git out and infect more ladies with your nasty attitude disease! Doesn’t seem to be all that contagious! The excusatory, chicken shit variant seems more prevalent! Just say’n! Originally Posted by dumars