Giving back part 2!

Nikki is hot. If you're fat and stinky, why in TF would she want to get near you--even for a donation?

I've missed most of the times where Nikki has caused a tussle it seems. This is a riot. Men who lie about who they are, show up smelly, and aren't appreciative about getting pleasured despite all that, need to get out of the hobby IMHO.

We are always getting the better part of the deal unless we get a provider who lies, smells, or generally repulsive--that's not Nikki.
You had your say, now let it go. I never did anything to you so I don’t know why you’re running with this. Just cuz you sell your cunt, doesn’t make you better than me. Let it go.
You had your say, now let it go. I never did anything to you so I don’t know why you’re running with this. Just cuz you sell your cunt, doesn’t make you better than me. Let it go. Originally Posted by OrdAvgGuy
Well, from what I'm gathering this is repeated behavior.. and you seem to get aggressively defensive with them when these ladies tried to point out your hygiene discreetly, in private. And then you got upset with them, because of the inconveniences you caused them...

I for one appreciate the heads up, because I would not be willing to accommodate someone with your needs. Always appreciate ladies looking out for one another here.

Maybe you should take some time and focus on bettering yourself so you can find a provider who can care for you the way you'd like. I mean no disrespect. But when you don't feel good about yourself, it shows and affects how you treat others around you.
You do not know me Val. You have no idea who I am. So trying to sum me up and advise me using psychobabble sight unseen is irresponsible. Stick to what you’re good at.
You do not know me Val. You have no idea who I am. So trying to sum me up and advise me using psychobabble sight unseen is irresponsible. Stick to what you’re good at. Originally Posted by OrdAvgGuy
She seems to be pretty good ag this posting stuff. Just sayin’.
Well, from what I'm gathering this is repeated behavior.. and you seem to get aggressively defensive with them when these ladies tried to point out your hygiene discreetly, in private. And then you got upset with them, because of the inconveniences you caused them...

I for one appreciate the heads up, because I would not be willing to accommodate someone with your needs. Always appreciate ladies looking out for one another here.

Maybe you should take some time and focus on bettering yourself so you can find a provider who can care for you the way you'd like. I mean no disrespect. But when you don't feel good about yourself, it shows and affects how you treat others around you. Originally Posted by valkyra
You do not know me Val. You have no idea who I am. So trying to sum me up and advise me using psychobabble sight unseen is irresponsible. Stick to what you’re good at. Originally Posted by OrdAvgGuy
she's repeating what the other AHEM Lady's be sayin n talkin in privet. If ya check the leaks of...
They want very fit, good looking, good smelling with a full head of hair.

like this guy

Rochester's first openly-gay mayor, James Smith begins month-long term with COVID-19

a guy that knows what its like ta bend over ta move up

NOTE: I hope I did not just out a icky simp. if so sorry about that
They want very fit, good looking, with a full head of hair. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Shit, I suppose they want them young too...
Shit, I suppose they want them young too... Originally Posted by lilylivered
only if rich and or fresh our of... errr never mind
and know there pain bending over for fat, smelly n old

btw this Santa (ocd) smells like burnt cowboy killers,
Shit, I suppose they want them young too... Originally Posted by lilylivered
“Mature” young, if you will. I guess “over 35” can be young.
Whew, this is fun. Now I am curious about my reviews. LOL
I never see anyone after eating a garbage plate, just saying.
Members
This thread is getting way off topic You all have been asked to stop targeting and stop with off subject comments.

#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members.
Since this thread is openly targeting from the start and allowed where are the comments supposed to lead. And why is the person starting a thread that way not removed?
If you have extremely poor hygiene, caused physical harm, robbed, raped or threatened a provider; you can bet your smelly ass we’ll share that amongst each other. However, you, Sir, are a respectful gent, clean, and fun to be around! 10/10: would see again.
Whew, this is fun. Now I am curious about my reviews. LOL Originally Posted by RangerBill
You had your say, now let it go. I never did anything to you so I don’t know why you’re running with this. Just cuz you sell your cunt, doesn’t make you better than me. Let it go. Originally Posted by OrdAvgGuy
You specifically threatened a bad review if i wouldn’t see you…so I let you make an appointment and then conveniently canceled the day of the appointment due “to not feeling well/sick”. I’m not the only one you have pulled that bs on